Turn on thread page Beta

Philosophy at UWE watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I was just wondering what the undergraduate philosophy degree is like at UWE. I need to make my decision fairly soon.

My other options are Hull and Manchester Met.

What do you think would be the best uni for philosophy? I visited UWE last week and loved it. Bristol is one of my favourite cities and I think I'd be happy there. It just depends on what the course is like...

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    bristol is a lovely place and uwe is a wicked uni! the lecturers were really enthusiastic when i went and really wanted and enjoyed teaching also the student village is lush! UWE UWE UWE deffo over the other options!

ReputationRep:
    yeh deffo uwe over the others.my mate is doing philosophy there and is loving it

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.