The Student Room Group

Transferring after foundation year

In September this year I'll be studying Business, Management and economics (foundation year) at Sussex

Is it possible to transfer to a top 15 university and do Politics, philosophy and economics if I get a 80+ overall percentage grade?
Reply 1
Original post by JCw1234567
In September this year I'll be studying Business, Management and economics (foundation year) at Sussex

Is it possible to transfer to a top 15 university and do Politics, philosophy and economics if I get a 80+ overall percentage grade?

Well, it can be either way like you might get it or not. I did a foundation programme last year and it didn't really matter to some universities. They just took it as a regular qualification. And if you want to change the university, be wise with it. Otherwise, you might've to regret what I did.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Well, it can be either way like you might get it or not. I did a foundation programme last year and it didn't really matter to some universities. They just took it as a regular qualification. And if you want to change the university, be wise with it. Otherwise, you might've to regret what I did.
What overall percentage did you get in your foundation year? What foundation year course did you do? And who did you apply to and what were their responses?
Reply 3
Original post by JCw1234567
What overall percentage did you get in your foundation year? What foundation year course did you do? And who did you apply to and what were their responses?

It was 73% to be precise. I did the International Foundation Year in Social Sciences and Health at the University of Huddersfield. I've applied to OBU, NTU, SHU, BU, University of Brighton, UWE, CU, BCU, UCLan and LJMU. Most of their responses weren't very bright.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending