The Student Room Group

AQA. MATHS : Module 5 - 6.06.2011

The kids in my school have been going mental saying the maths paper today was hard! I didn't find it as hard, what did you guys find difficult? How was it overall out of 10? :]
Original post by jaankii
The kids in my school have been going mental saying the maths paper today was hard! I didn't find it as hard, what did you guys find difficult? How was it overall out of 10? :]

lol, it was alright, but didnt get enough time to check it, for me, is 7/10!:tongue:
Reply 2
6/10 :frown:
Reply 3
arwww! i think i spent toooo long on the triangle question where you had to find the length! Finished the paper.. was okay? Found the big mark questions easier, then again, I revised that more! Hope the calculator papers better!
Reply 4
can anyone tell me how the marking system works for the aqa foundation modular maths?? im studying part time at college and no one seems to know. we were told by staff that we need to get between 70 and 75% in each paper to gain the c needed, can that be right???
Reply 5
10/10

actually make it 9/10, i wasn't sure about one question, i just went blank on it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending