The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As much as this is helpful, what makes you think these will be the questions? how did you find these by the way? Not saying this is not a good thing :wink:
Reply 2
topics that havent been tested yet. Simples
Reply 3
Are you trying to say it is those exact questions that will come up? Or are you just giving examples of the topics?
Reply 4
Examples!!
Reply 5
Original post by mrmanps
Examples!!

Please could you tell me the answers for the questions? i.e a mini mark scheme
Reply 6
Original post by mrmanps
See attached

My best guess and it is ONLY a guess!!! I may be wrong okay! :biggrin:

yeah man a mark scheme would be awesome :biggrin:
Reply 7
mark scheme please?

one was a really unfamiliar hard question - a graph using ysinx - never heard of that appearing in a paper
Reply 8
Mark Scheme needed urgently. I'm stuck on the second '6B' question. 3x(squared)+7x - 13 =0.

Surely this is impossible as 13 is prime?!

Regards,
Reply 9
^Did you times the 3 and the -13
Mark scheme please! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Jonooo
Mark Scheme needed urgently. I'm stuck on the second '6B' question. 3x(squared)+7x - 13 =0.

Surely this is impossible as 13 is prime?!

Regards,

use the quadratic formula.
Reply 13

That requires a password.
Reply 14
Original post by ginister
That requires a password.

hmmm, its off my school's fronter so I'll try and download it and post it as a PDF or something like that? :confused:
Reply 15
Okay I sent 4 of these questions on this predicted paper to my Maths teacher, She sent me back the solutions but all of those 4 questions were A* ones and were also A level type. She would be shocked if the paper would be this hard, but after Monday's exam I wouldn't be suprised if they put these awful ones on. if anyone wants the solutions for qs 5, 16 and the sin graph question message me and I can email you them :smile:
Reply 16
file:///C:/Users/Dan/Downloads/Pixl%20Edexcel%20higher%20modular%20June%202011%20final[1].pdf

try that?
Reply 17
Original post by Peace_Frog
Okay I sent 4 of these questions on this predicted paper to my Maths teacher, She sent me back the solutions but all of those 4 questions were A* ones and were also A level type. She would be shocked if the paper would be this hard, but after Monday's exam I wouldn't be suprised if they put these awful ones on. if anyone wants the solutions for qs 5, 16 and the sin graph question message me and I can email you them :smile:

it is very unlikely they will put in a sin graph question, there hardly ever are.
Reply 18
Original post by dan_0202
hmmm, its off my school's fronter so I'll try and download it and post it as a PDF or something like that? :confused:

yes please, can't access it, it would be great thanks :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by dan_0202
file:///C:/Users/Dan/Downloads/Pixl%20Edexcel%20higher%20modular%20June%202011%20final[1].pdf

try that?

can't get to it :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending