The Student Room Group

Seen stuff I shouldn't have on my gf's facebook.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
get rid
Just dump her! Why be with someone who clearly doesnt care about you?

Plus the time that your wasting with her, you could be out there meeting the right person for you.
Reply 22
Original post by Doofy
this.

More like people ruin people's lives and Facebook is a way to find out about it.
well, her saying that she would have sex with him if she were single isn't that big of a deal. Hell I'm sure there are people that you'd have sex with if you were single. The "if" clause suggests that she wouldn't do anything cheat-worthy, because she's NOT single. Basic logic there.

The fact that she told him that she was single a couple of weeks ago though, when she wasn't, is pretty worrying.

Then there's the fact that there's no trust in the relationship, which is never a good thing.
Reply 24
Original post by Cicerao
More like people ruin people's lives and Facebook is a way to find out about it.

Yep. I can honestly say most of the arguments with my boyfriend are over facebook or something to do with social networking.
Your gf sounds like a dick :erm:
Reply 26
Don't tell her you went on her facebook and dump her.
Original post by The Real Quaid
smash HIM in the face!

I never understand why the victim of affairs goes after the guy, its the girl who has betrayed you.
Reply 28
Both at fault but invading privacy is pretty bad. Tut tut.
dump her and toy with her head. dont tell her why or confront. just dump her and give her tat lines like "its not you its me". mess with her mind, suggest you like someone else and you're dumping her to be with her.

fine revenge against her for being so conniving
Original post by Cheese_Monster
I never understand why the victim of affairs goes after the guy, its the girl who has betrayed you.

but by the sounds of it this other guy has been constantly undermining their relationship

nowadays violence isn't condoned, but 20 years ago it was part of life - personally, i blame the people in the media thwarting it

think back to when to become the king all you had to do was kill the current king!
Well there's not much you can do really without telling her that you looked at her facebook messages. Either you can dump her without telling her you looked at her facebook and move on or you can stay in the relationship and carry on being paranoid. I'd choose the former rather than the latter, she is definitely in the wrong but checking her messages doesn't really show a relationship full of trust to be honest.
Reply 32
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
well, her saying that she would have sex with him if she were single isn't that big of a deal. Hell I'm sure there are people that you'd have sex with if you were single. The "if" clause suggests that she wouldn't do anything cheat-worthy, because she's NOT single. Basic logic there.

Yeah but you shouldn't go around saying that to other people especially not other guys who may benefit from it.... That's a horrible thing to do.
Reply 33
If your relationship is at the stage where you trust each other so very little that you have to go through her Facebook messages to find out what shes been up to, then you know its time to call it a day, throw in the towel and decide the relationships a write-off.

End it.
Reply 34
Original post by Astonix
Firstly, Facebook is stupid and ruins peoples lives constantly.
Secondly, of course she might sleep with someone if she was single. What do you expect? Just like if you were single, you'd sleep with someone.

The reason Facebook "ruins people's lives" (exaggeration IMO but whatever) is because it exposes the truth, just like in this situation.

If someone finds out via Facebook that their wife/husband has been cheating on them and it results in divorce, then it isn't Facebook that ruined those lives, it's the people that did the cheating. People will always find out about these things, Facebook just helps people to do it sooner in most cases, as with OP.
If you went on her fb with the intention of going through her messages, then you clearly don't trust her. Break up with her.
Original post by Davezk
Yeah but you shouldn't go around saying that to other people especially not other guys who may benefit from it.... That's a horrible thing to do.

may benefit from it?
Reply 37
may benefit from it?

Oh so that makes it ok does it?
Original post by Davezk
Oh so that makes it ok does it?

erm...what? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. This /\ makes no sense.

The guy she's talking to, unless she's going to sleep with him, he's not going to "benefit" from anything.
Reply 39
erm...what? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. This /\ makes no sense.

The guy she's talking to, unless she's going to sleep with him, he's not going to "benefit" from anything.

Sorry I can't read. I thought you were defending her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending