The Student Room Group

what do i do?? omg i feel like a crap gf

my bf has just sent me the boyfriends national day today and said he’s upset… i didn’t mention anything about it even tho i knew it was coming up but forgot the day today!!
what on earth do i say?
well he did forget about the national gf day and only brought it up at like 8pm so like ig we equal but still??
Just another date marketed to make you spend money on each other.

Do nice, (sometimes free!), stuff for each other all the time.
National boyfriend day?? What a joke, probs fake. And even if not that's a ''day'' virtually no one knows about. If he's not trolling you then he has issues...getting upset over a bogus day lmfao. Get a grip, lad.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Just another date marketed to make you spend money on each other.

Do nice, (sometimes free!), stuff for each other all the time.

he’s also at uni so i can’t do anything with him anyway but i am seeing him this weekend. i just said that i didn’t forget i just haven’t said yet. as i did know about it i just forgot it was today.

i always do things with him when i can. i just feel really bad
Reply 4
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
National boyfriend day?? What a joke, probs fake. And even if not that's a ''day'' virtually no one knows about. If he's not trolling you then he has issues...getting upset over a bogus day lmfao. Get a grip, lad.

i have seen stories about it the other day but i totally forgot. i told him i didn’t forget and i was going to say about it later on etc and said sone nice stuff and he just said “it’s just because i saw it on someones story and thanks anyway ur sweet” do u think he’s upset?
Original post by Anonymous
i have seen stories about it the other day but i totally forgot. i told him i didn’t forget and i was going to say about it later on etc and said sone nice stuff and he just said “it’s just because i saw it on someones story and thanks anyway ur sweet” do u think he’s upset?

He's probably just trying to wind you up, or worse still, trying to manipulate you by making you feel bad. boyfriends national day - Really?

Hard to tell but again it's just some crap, made up day. The affection you show your partner should be genuine and spontaneous, not manufactured to fit certain days. National boyfriend day just sounds so fake and like a troll day.
my bf has just sent me the boyfriends national day today and said he’s upset… i didn’t mention anything about it even tho i knew it was coming up but forgot the day today!!
what on earth do i say?
well he did forget about the national gf day and only brought it up at like 8pm so like ig we equal but still??

Lmao you celebrate that me and my partner don’t even celebrate our national boyfriend and girlfriend day and does that make us crap partners 😂😂
Reply 8
He's probably just trying to wind you up, or worse still, trying to manipulate you by making you feel bad. boyfriends national day - Really?

Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Hard to tell but again it's just some crap, made up day. The affection you show your partner should be genuine and spontaneous, not manufactured to fit certain days. National boyfriend day just sounds so fake and like a troll day.

Lmao you celebrate that me and my partner don’t even celebrate our national boyfriend and girlfriend day and does that make us crap partners 😂😂

sorry, i was being silly. he said he was joking so it’s all good!! :smile:
Reply 9
what on earth do i say?

If he is upset for such a frivolous thing then stop: think:::: what will it be like few years from now.

Ditch; ditch; ditch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending