The Student Room Group

Feel hurt

Hi so my best fried of about 18 years . We always planned on a girls holiday and now that the kids where up a wee bit this was the year so we where ment to be going Oct 2023 . Last I had spoke about it was June and she said its looking like December fare enough as she hadn't had passport yet .so she goes away to caravan with kids and family in July I don't here a word from her at all next thing I see is she's booked a girls holiday on Facebook. Even though I had tried to call her and msg her with reply from her with one word answers . Anyway I eventually said to her and she tried to say her other friend booked it for her and her sister jumped on the holiday aswell but these where the girls we where all memt to be going in Oct. Looks like they didn't want me to come and now she trying to make it out cos I was ment to be going away with my husband and kids which I never booked so it wouldn't over lap on the girls holiday .
I actually think she's had it booked well before I seen on Facebook . I. I'm so hurt about it as we done everything together then one day she just stopped being there and shut me out .if she didn't want me to go she could of said instead of what she did . . In then she's telling meabout them going and buying holiday stuff ext . .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending