The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Anyway I'm off to bed to try catch up on some sleep :yawn:
Speak to you COOL AMAZING LOVELY people later :sexface:
Original post by snawkie
request accepted. :sexface:

i've joined loads of warwick university groups. like the SU, freshers group etc. so check those out!

I'm assuming you got in? Haven't seen you around today..

Well done :sexface:
Original post by sr90
I'm assuming you got in? Haven't seen you around today..

Well done :sexface:

i did. :sexface:

i posted today just after i got my firm. i read you missed your offers. :frown: how's it working out?
Reply 43
Yeh people tried linking me to the FB group but it never works... I just get directed to my homepage.
Reply 44
Right guys, I'm off for a while. Catch you all later! :wavey:

sr90
xx

Is everything sorted out? :console:
Original post by gozatron
Yeh people tried linking me to the FB group but it never works... I just get directed to my homepage.

:sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46

https://www.facebook.com/groups/155023844574247/

trying one more time :colone:
Original post by snawkie
i did. :sexface:

i posted today just after i got my firm. i read you missed your offers. :frown: how's it working out?

Yeah man, 5 UMS, FIVE :cry2: I've got AAB and my Warwick offer was AAB. Its been tough explaining that to people! As expected my coursework has been marked horribly, i'm going back to college in a moment to talk about getting it remarked but i'm not too hopeful as they have to send the entire classes work in..

Original post by Kidms001

Is everything sorted out? :console:

Its gone better than i thought it would. I've certainly cheered up at least.

Going to take a place in clearing and then figure out if i want to resit or not :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Yeah man, 5 UMS, FIVE :cry2: I've got AAB and my Warwick offer was AAB. Its been tough explaining that to people! As expected my coursework has been marked horribly, i'm going back to college in a moment to talk about getting it remarked but i'm not too hopeful as they have to send the entire classes work in..

Its gone better than i thought it would. I've certainly cheered up at least.

Going to take a place in clearing and then figure out if i want to resit or not :colonhash:

awww. i suppose you've called them up and all that? :frown: get an emergency remark!
Original post by snawkie
awww. i suppose you've called them up and all that? :frown: get an emergency remark!

I've sent in to get my exam remarked but i did well on that anyway, i'm not so sure if i'd go up another 5 ums. My college decides if they want to send everyones coursework back and i dont know what they're going to do with regards to that :frown:
:sexface:
Original post by sr90
I've sent in to get my exam remarked but i did well on that anyway, i'm not so sure if i'd go up another 5 ums. My college decides if they want to send everyones coursework back and i dont know what they're going to do with regards to that :frown:

do you have me on facebook?

let's forget about this and have :sexface:
Original post by snawkie
do you have me on facebook?

let's forget about this and have :sexface:

Facebook = deactivated at the moment :tongue:

I'll be hitting up quite a few of you guys for sure when i'm back on there though. PM me it if you want :sexface:

That's probably because it's a secret group :ninja: If you add me first, then I can add you from my friends list :h:
Sweet! Class of 2011 :sexface:
Reply 55
Original post by Pheebs1201

Nope the FB link didn't work :frown:
Btw.. just saw the Inbetweeners movie :sexface:
WELL HELLO :sexface:
The picture my local paper took of me isn't featured in the paper. Thank god. Just a chuck of interview they had with me :awesome: which makes me sound really retarded :lol:
Reply 59
Eating Ben & Jerry's :sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest