The Student Room Group

America's Next Top Model

Welcome to the brand spanking new ANTM soc (or basically the old thread with a new name).

Please join, so I don't look like a fool by myself!

A couple of wee rules for y'all:

Don't post spoilers. If we wanted to know who won before the series ends on TV then we wouldn't be discussing it. Not everyone is a youtube addict.

If you must post a spoiler or die, then put it in spoiler tags:

Spoiler

If you don't know how to do that check the FAQ.

That's it! Enjoy!

Oh yeah - and if you've seen a spoiler tag, clicked on it, and then regretted it.... Don't complain. It's your own fault. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
is this onnly shown on Living tv or can i see it elsewhere too. cos i go back to college on monday and i dont have Living tv on my tv there and i dont want to miss it, is it shown on another station
no i ve never seenit onany other channel im afraid, i think its just living
Reply 3
ok thanks , neither have i, i was just hoping though so i wouldnt miss it, im sure il caught repeats of this new season at some point
Reply 4
Its The Best Show In The Worrrrrrrrrrrrrlddddddddd...big Up Tyra Banks!!!
Reply 5
Channel 5 showed season 2/3 a few months ago, but it was at about 3 in the afternoon I think. Dunno if they have any plans to show the newer ones.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON...six is it? Monday, 9pm on livingtv!

--------------

But tyra pisses me the hell off though... it's just a showcase for her.
Reply 6
Wooo can't wait for the next cycle of ANTM. It's always great.
Reply 7
It's my little guilty pleasure that I get ripped for for watching!

Anyone seen the "Off the Runway" thing or whatever that followed them? Was on living a couple of times last week.
Reply 8
dreamy_girl
It's my little guilty pleasure that I get ripped for for watching!

Anyone seen the "Off the Runway" thing or whatever that followed them? Was on living a couple of times last week.

Yeah I saw it just yesterday. Good to see that many of them are doing well.
Reply 9
tyras the bomb...shes a comeliaaaan!! how can ya not like her!
So... first impressions of the new set of girls? Here's my opinons of the ones i can remember (ie. the ones who stand out enough to probably make it)

Kim - Adrogynous, but interesting. Will go far.
Ashley - IMO, she should have been kept in longer, she was very beautiful. A bitch though.
Sarah - Glad she was kept, but will definately need to try harder.
Jayla - Cool name, good walk and pics. Possible finalist/winner.
Bre - I liked her :smile: not sure why, just did. Possibly the hair
Diane - Gorgeous face, and carrys herself well.
Cassandra - creep
Ebony - "Let's get it twisted"... if i hear that one more time, i'll twist her!
Coryn - I just don't find her pretty. Unique - yes, but not modell-y.

Anyone else's view?
Reply 11
The winner has already been announced in America.
u just spoiled the whole thing! i really dont like nicole shes stuck up
Cheers Milli. I was hoping this would be the first series i'd watch without knowing the outcome.

Thanks a lot.
Reply 14
its soo hard not to look on the net and find out the winner..dreamygirl u missed out the best one...lisa...u jus cant help bt love her...hope she wins!!
Reply 15
dreamy_girl
Cheers Milli. I was hoping this would be the first series i'd watch without knowing the outcome.

Thanks a lot.

Oh i'm sorry :frown:......no, dont worry...i made it all up.
Reply 16
At the moment I really like Kim especially for her '1 down 11 to go!' just cracked me up.

I miss Janice but Twiggy's quite cool, I actually think she's better looking now than when she was a model.
And does anyone else think that as great and funny as Miss Jay is his novelty will probably wear off if he have to see him all the time?
Haha.... with the money they saved not having Janice they can afford a whole house devoted to ANTM with pools, boutiques and everything... lol
Reply 18
The budget does seem to be higher already this year I think, just things you notice when you've been watching it way too long.

And I don't think you'd need to pay Janice that much, just make sure her booze and pill supply doesn't drop and she's good to go.
Reply 19
they shda kept janice...twiggy is wayyy too nice for the competition!! janice was hilarious wiv her witty insults

Latest