Reply 1984
Haha, did anyone notice...

Spoiler

Sorani
Haha, did anyone notice...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1986
I'm quite appalled by how unattractive the girls are getting in each cycle now, I can't say when exactly it started, I'm going to put it at about Cycle 6/7, but increasingly it only seems like a handful of the girls actually look like models. When I look at my favourite cycle, Cycle 2, which was by far the strongest cycle in terms of girls, I thought that Yoanna, Mercedes, Shandi, April, Catie, Sara and, to a slightly lesser extent, Camille all had model looks. It was only Xiomara, Anna, Bethany and Heather I didn't think were good enough. I sit on the fence with Jenascia, but she is too short. Now, it feels like the unmodelly girls far outweigh the modelly girls.
I know it is a reality show through and through, but I genuinely think in cycles 1 and 2 (maybe 3) that they were really really trying to find an actual model, with some silly un-model challenges thrown in. Then Eva won, who was too short but, to her credit, took good photos, and it just kinda went out of the window. It's when it hit Saleisha that it became a real slap in the face, it stopped even becoming about having a good portfolio.

I want my modelly girls back. I love when they had those girls in the early cycles who would churn out those "WOW!" photos, the proper fierce girls. I don't see them anymore.

Spoiler

bansheeee*

Spoiler

Wednesday night in USA, so should be on youtube by Thursday afternoon :smile:
Holy crap, Creepy-Chan is on AMNT!!!!

All hail Creepy-Chan.

There will be hell to pay if she doesn't win.
i cant wait to watch it ! when will it be on youtube??
Cycle 12 Episode 3

Spoiler

-x-
Haven't watched it yet but this looks to be a link to the next ep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhijPigMgcQ - hope so anyway!
Was just about to post it, all of it is uploaded but part 5 has really dodgy sound

-x-
ahh i wanna watch it ! what about the channel that uploaded them last week ?
just looked at the link ,it's not the same as the other it doesn't play it all automatically ..i cant watch until tonight anyways..
C12 opening credits - hadn't seen them yet, it scares me! Haha!

-x-
whats wrong with tyra's nose ? it looks like she has a blob of orange paint on it ,or she has a cold?

Spoiler

Reply 1999
bansheeee*
whats wrong with tyra's nose ? it looks like she has a blob of orange paint on it ,or she has a cold?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest