The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i havent watched it yet! im so behind i havent watch the apprentice either! i'll probably watch it later ,even though i have an exam tommmorw i did literally no study for and no absolutely nothing about bar the module name,great,.
*know
**R**
is this onnly shown on Living tv or can i see it elsewhere too. cos i go back to college on monday and i dont have Living tv on my tv there and i dont want to miss it, is it shown on another station

Try watching it on youtube, people upload videos. The new cycle 12 is up there right now!
Reply 2083
Watching the finale of Cycle 10, it really is a joke how Whitney won over Anya. At least with Saleisha, they got rid of Jenah third so she wasn't directly up against a high-fashion girl. Anya really never did a bad photo shoot and won challenge after challenge, and also had a lovely personality, her only real downfall was her accent. Whitney did bleh photoshoots, didn't win challenges and was pretty damn bitchy when she wanted to be.

I know Tyra wanted a plus-size to win, but I actually think Whitney was one of the worst plus-sizers they ever had (second only to Robyn). Toccara and Diane were way better.

I like how after Whitney won and is all up hugging the judges, you can actually see Paulina isn't very happy about it.
Reply 2084
Anyone else notice them blurring out alison's arse C12e11? lol
Spoiler!!

....And they did it to everyone, XXX top model :p:

-x-
is anyone watching britain's next top model this season? it started 2 weeks (i think) ago on living tv...
Not got Living and not found it online yet, (Living site doesn't work for me) - have seen who the girls are and the makeovers (in Look magazine this week i think), not all that impressed... actually, shall look at the pics on Living and will get back to you!

EDIT: Only got the bootcamp pics up (is that it so far?)... all in all, like the concept, vast majority of them look awful, really don't know what they are doing!

-x-
baby_emmy
Not got Living and not found it online yet, (Living site doesn't work for me) - have seen who the girls are and the makeovers (in Look magazine this week i think), not all that impressed... actually, shall look at the pics on Living and will get back to you!

EDIT: Only got the bootcamp pics up (is that it so far?)... all in all, like the concept, vast majority of them look awful, really don't know what they are doing!

-x-

yeah they've done one extra shoot apart from the bootcamp shoot. it was topless :rolleyes: and really distastefully done i thought. but yeah most of them were pretty terrible but i can see some potential - if only they'd figure out how to model!
the preview of next week's photoshoot showed them all making out with each other - for the photoshoot! it all seems a bit tacky tbh... first topless, then lesbian action lol. i mean, i'm not a prude but it just seems a bit much for the first two shoots!
elziebelzie
yeah they've done one extra shoot apart from the bootcamp shoot. it was topless :rolleyes: and really distastefully done i thought. but yeah most of them were pretty terrible but i can see some potential - if only they'd figure out how to model!
the preview of next week's photoshoot showed them all making out with each other - for the photoshoot! it all seems a bit tacky tbh... first topless, then lesbian action lol. i mean, i'm not a prude but it just seems a bit much for the first two shoots!

How pointless was the advert for Simple?! They could no way use an picture of a girl lying in a pool of mangoes with her baps out! I was like wtf?!
x.fiore.x
How pointless was the advert for Simple?! They could no way use an picture of a girl lying in a pool of mangoes with her baps out! I was like wtf?!

i know - and it was so cringey as well! urgh i hope it gets better...
Reply 2091
We have our final three:

Spoiler

As for Cycle 11: I love Sheena. Sheena may be hoochified as hell, but she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Clark and her man-jaw needed to go virtually first, she sucks.
Is it on youtube yet?
Yeah it is, missedtvnetwork2 has it up
Cycle 12 winner spoiler form Babycakes - who has only been wrong once this cycle:

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 2096
baby_emmy
Cycle 12 winner spoiler form Babycakes - who has only been wrong once this cycle:

Spoiler

-x-

Babycakes has been wrong in past cycles, but I think she has got it right this time but, to be fair, I think it was quite obvious which girls were going to get to the end.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2099
Season 12 finale

Spoiler

Latest