Reply 2140
Hispanic-Impressions

Spoiler

Spoiler

x.fiore.x

What do you two think of the makeovers?

Spoiler

Reply 2141
Oooooh ooooh new update, Cycle 5's Nik Pace gave birth to a baby boy on September 1st!

She did a photoshoot while heavily pregnant for Essence, see here: http://getfreshdaily.typepad.com/log/2009/09/nik-from-antm-does-pregnant-photoshoot-and-has-baby.html (ignore that it says baby girl in there, every other site is saying a boy).

And just to help out people who are trying to look up some of the girls, a few are using different names now, so I'll give you a list:

Mercedes Scelba-Shorte also goes by Mercedes Yvette.
Eva Pigford also goes by Eva Marcille.
Yaya DaCosta does mostly use that name, but her real name is Camara DaCosta, so there might be things under that name
Ditto Kristi Grommet, whose real name is Laura Grommet (Kristi has had virtually no career, though, so don't hold your breath).
Lluvy Gomez may sometimes use her full name Lluviana Gomez, but, again, not really much to look up.
Bre Scullark may use her full name Brittany Scullark.
Ditto Nik Pace, full name Erika Pace.
Joanie Dodds proper name is Joan Ann Dodds, but I really don't think she uses it.
Leslie Mancia, on the other hand, does go by her proper name, Alejandra Mancia now.
Danielle Evans goes by Dani Evans.
Melrose Bickerstaff doesn't use Melissa Rose, so no need.
Although Natasha's actual name is Natalya, weirdly enough, she is listed as 'Alie M' in some places.
Mila Bouzinova may sometimes go by her full name Lyudmila Bouzinova.
Ditto for Chantal Jones, who is actually Heather Jones.
Claire Unabia may go by her full name Claire-Aimee Unabia.
Lauren Brie Harding is just signed under the name 'Brie'.

Also for some other randoms, who is married and/or who has kids (that I know of):
Adrianne Curry is, of course, married to former Peter Brady, Christopher Knight.
Shannon Stewart is married to fellow model Christian Matthew Ratcliffe. In fact, she took his name, so you may look for her under Shannon Ratcliffe.
Jenascia Chakos has a baby (no, I don't know what sex).
Yoanna House has a baby boy.
Brita Petersons is now married. She apparently got married March this year.
Michelle Deighton got married to a man named Jonny Fairplay of Survivor: Pearl Island. They have a daughter named Piper.
Rebecca Epley has a child.
Tatiana Dante has a baby also.
Lluvy Gomez is married and has a child.
Tiffany Richardson is married.
Nik Pace has a baby boy.
Sara Albert is married.
Jaeda Young is married.
Isis King is engaged.

And all the girls who've either quit modelling or just aren't getting the work:

Cycle 1
Nicole - did model, has retired to focus on having a family.
Tessa - decided not to pursue it.

Cycle 2
Shandi - quit modelling. Now a DJ with plans to open a bar.
Jenascia - don't quote me on this, but I do believe she has quit now.
Heather - didn't pursue it.
Bethany - struggled to find work, didn't pursue it.
Anna - hasn't quit, but is still trying to get signed.

Cycle 3
Yaya - is focusing on her acting career.
Eva - has also turned to acting.
Norelle - left to finish her education (really?)
Nicole - decided not to pursure modelling, instead opting for acting. Not sure how that's going but I haven't heard anything notable.
Julie - didn't pursue modelling.

Cycle 4
Kahlen - quit modelling. Hearsay, not air-tight, tells me that she had a lot of trouble getting work, especially due to her resemblance to Carmen Kass and she claims places turned her away for being on the show so she decided to quit. She's a bartender now.
Tiffany - quit modelling.
Brandy - tried to find work, struggled, quit.
Sarah - has modelled, but doesn't actively look for work anymore.

Cycle 5
Kim - quit modelling as far as I'm aware, she is an MTV correspondent now. Again, don't quote me, may be wrong with that one.
I believe Ashley has quit too.

Cycle 6
Sara - quit modelling. Also to focus on a family, I believe.
Kari - is in school currently, but may attempt a modelling career afterwards.
Kathy - looking for work, not doing too hot.

Cycle 7
Jaeda - Didn't pursue modelling.

Cycle 8
No one, all are still trying. Keep pushing, girls.

Cycle 9
Jenah - quit modelling. Said the experience was just too stressful and she was told to lose weight by agencies, which she wasn't prepared to do.
Ebony - didn't pursue modelling. Is in dental school.
Victoria - quit modelling and went back to Yale. Jury is out on whether she'll try to model afterwards.

Cycle 10
Amis - stated that she is no longer interested in modelling, and is attempting to be a stylist.

Cycle 11
Brittany - quit modelling and went back into education.
Nikeysha - struggling to find an agency.
Thoughts on Cycle 13 episode:

Spoiler

Sorani
Oooooh ooooh new update, Cycle 5's Nik Pace gave birth to a baby boy on September 1st!

She did a photoshoot while heavily pregnant for Essence, see here: http://getfreshdaily.typepad.com/log/2009/09/nik-from-antm-does-pregnant-photoshoot-and-has-baby.html (ignore that it says baby girl in there, every other site is saying a boy).

Also for some other randoms, who is married and/or who has kids (that I know of):
Adrianne Curry is, of course, married to former Peter Brady, Christopher Knight.
Shannon Stewart is married to fellow model Christian Matthew Ratcliffe. In fact, she took his name, so you may look for her under Shannon Ratcliffe.
Jenascia Chakos has a baby (no, I don't know what sex).
Yoanna House has a baby boy.
Brita Petersons is now married. She apparently got married March this year.
Michelle Deighton got married to a man named Jonny Fairplay of Survivor: Pearl Island. They have a daughter named Piper.
Rebecca Epley has a child.
Tatiana Dante has a baby also.
Lluvy Gomez is married and has a child.
Tiffany Richardson is married.
Nik Pace has a baby boy.
Sara Albert is married.
Jaeda Young is married.
Isis King is engaged.

Nik looks beautiful! Don't know why but it's strange to think of them as married with kids etc! Didn't know Yoanna had a boy, bless!

Sorani
Kahlen - quit modelling. Hearsay, not air-tight, tells me that she had a lot of trouble getting work, especially due to her resemblance to Carmen Kass and she claims places turned her away for being on the show so she decided to quit. She's a bartender now.

I knew she looked like her, but wasn't until an ad campaign i saw the other day i realized she is almost the spitting image! Must of been hard for her to find any work, shame cause she is so pretty and good personality!

Sorani
Kim - quit modelling as far as I'm aware, she is an MTV correspondent now. Again, don't quote me, may be wrong with that one.

Cycle 5 is being shown on Living in the mornings atm, i so have a crush on Kim, haha! Forgot how mental Lisa was, and how i hated Jayla! Ah i love re-watching cycles!

-x-
Gosh!! why does Tyra do that accent??? does she think its cute??? Loving! loving!! loving!! the new cycle.
I've lost track... can't remember which cycle is being shown on Living Mondays at 9. It has 'crazy eyes' Alison. Help?? :biggrin: xx
Cycle 12 on Living in the evening (started tonight)

Cycle 5 on Living in the morning

Then Cycle 13 just started and can be watched via youtube!

-x-
Cycle 13 Episode 3

There you go lovelys! :biggrin:
Cycle 13 Episode 4 in case anybody wants to watch it :smile:
x.fiore.x
Cycle 13 Episode 4 in case anybody wants to watch it :smile:

Thanks for the links. The ep 3 link has been removed though, so need to catch up with that ep too...
Can't believe how dead this thread has been!! I've been behind on my usual posting (way too much coursework, damn final year!) but yeah, couldn't resist (and after i had been good all cycle!) but according to babycakes Cycle 13 winner is:

Spoiler

-x-
Cycle 13 starting on Monday! (18th jan) :smile:

Just saw this on facebook, looks interesting! I could do with a new wardrobe tbh

http://www.antmchallenge.com/

Who else is watching?
Poor thread, will give it one last chance of life!

Cycle 14 starts the 10th!!

CW Website

-x-
Reply 2152
I was actually quite happy with the cycle 13 winner, she was quite modelesque looking, also I was amused that -

Spoiler

Anyway, I'm back. If I find time, I may post some more updates when I've had the time to research them, I assume people like them.
Isn't that scary one from the semifinals of Cycle 12 in the new series? The one with the horrid fake nails who didn't get on with Sandra?
Sorani
I was actually quite happy with the cycle 13 winner, she was quite modelesque looking, also I was amused that -

Spoiler

Anyway, I'm back. If I find time, I may post some more updates when I've had the time to research them, I assume people like them.

Yes I thought she was actually the best winner so far in terms of her photos. Shame (for the point of the series) she wasn't the intended height, but she was the best. At least she didn't lose to someone like

Spoiler

just for a matter of inches
Sorani

Spoiler

Love your research posts :yes:

I was v happy with the winner last cycle, final 2 were my 2 favourites so was always going to be happy! Agree with your point though! Had a quick look at the models for this cycle, seem pretty promising though they always seem to be completely different looking once they get on tv!

Oh, anyone know of any forums i can read through? CW one is confusing and the others i went on seemed to have vanished!

-x-
Not been able to find it on youtube yet, got a megavideo link, if anyone finds a better link please share!

-x-
Me...again... found a youtuber who is doing the eps

-x-
Reply 2158
Watched episodes 1, 2 and 3, my thoughts:

Spoiler

aSian_cUtY
they shda kept janice...twiggy is wayyy too nice for the competition!! janice was hilarious wiv her witty insults

i totally agreee
Janice is crazzy n every1 <3 her :eek3:

Latest