The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**R**
i went to the website to look up what was coming up following epiosde after seeing clip at end of show, the clip was one where rebecca collapsed and i was so curious to know who it was and what happened i looked it up but first thing i came across was 'Naima winner etc etc'.

i did the exact same thing! gutted, i was!

and to those that will neg rep people for blabbing the winner of antm6, go and bloomin' neg rep skynews for me! im so beeped off with them it's not even funny!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
What d'ya mean the current series finished ages ago
na offbeats..ther talking abt season 6 in the u.s....aparently its finnised so most people know the winner

and sparkler il get onto sky for u-the ba*tards!! :P
la di da di da...

Aussies next top model on tonight peeps 9pm!
Watching it at the mo, on LivingTV + 1.

Eboni (pink jacket girl) has won this task, and she didn't deserve it! She left one shoe off for goodness's sake! Why do they all love her?!?!?!

Sarah is my favourite, or Jessica or the girl who complained the rest were whingers :biggrin:
Reply 385
Ok then my little TV guides - so I actually do the revision I'm sposed to instead of Googling all day - can someone tell me when Aussie's is repeated? I have the TV all next week yey so I can tape it if I'm at work :biggrin:
Reply 386
I searched and I couldn't find a repeat of this week's episode this Sunday, but on Sunday 18th June from 1pm they'll be a repeat of all the episodes.
This Saturday, they're showing ANTM: Return to the runway again! (Though I haven't actually seen it yet)
~Raven~
Ok then my little TV guides - so I actually do the revision I'm sposed to instead of Googling all day - can someone tell me when Aussie's is repeated? I have the TV all next week yey so I can tape it if I'm at work :biggrin:

It's on tonight at 8pm beyaaatch!:p:
Reply 388
aSian_cUtY
It's on tonight at 8pm beyaaatch!:p:

and GUESS what... I forgot to tape it... but I'm taping it now :biggrin: so i can watch it when I get in from work 2nite!
About bloody time eh?
lol raven...hurry up and watch it already...i swear...itl be next weeks episode before ya seen it :P
Reply 390
I watched it!
It wasn't that good really.
I don't like Erica.
ok ok ok i gaaaaave into temptation arrgghh...seen upto episode 8 of season 6..and its goooood..just wanted to no who else has seen it :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 392
You are so bad. Honestly will no-one stand with me wanting to wait til it comes out here?!
hahah...i no raven i cdnt help myself!!..il probably watch it again when it comes to uk tho!!

soooo no one else has seen new series?
Reply 394
Whether this is going to come to the UK I don't know, but I thought it was worth mentioning to people. The soon-to-be-airing reality show 'Janice Dickinson's Modelling Agency'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492866/
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/13611/ (interview with her)
is it any good?...........
Reply 396
is it any good?...........

Not aired yet, starting in the US June 6th
~Raven~
You are so bad. Honestly will no-one stand with me wanting to wait til it comes out here?!

I am with you! :five:

Mainly because i'm not sure how one goes about watching it now...
torrents my dear...by downloading bitlord..only takes a couple of hours to download each episode:p:

but if u youve got the willpower to wait..then gor for it:smile:
I am such a n00b when it comes to downloading and such... I just don't do it!

I'll be waiting til it's on Living. Can't imagine it'll be long after Australia's has finished. Personally I like Louise's red hair!

Is there going to be a new series of Britain's?

Latest