The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Some of that I do sober, I do know a lot of people who yell at tables when they hurt their legs on them.
Poor abused helpless tables.
Reply 81
Sorani
Some of that I do sober, I do know a lot of people who yell at tables when they hurt their legs on them.
Poor abused helpless tables.

Don't pity them, they're evil gits. I swear sometimes they even jump across the room at me.
Reply 82
I really like Nik and Nicole of those left- they both really stunning and sweet, but other than Nicole (and even then I'm not entirely convinced) I can't really see any of them doing high fashion. I still like watching it though, the photoshoots they are doing this year are actually really interesting.
Reply 83
Jayla seems proper fake...all nice cutsey in front of the judges..while being a bitch to others, i like Nik, there is definitely no clear winner this year though.
annoyingly i found out who won...grrrr
Reply 85
I think nearer the end of the season it becomes obvious who may be going to win. They tend to get the most screen time and it's also never going to be the person they choose to highlight all the negative points of.
Like near the end of cycle 4 with Keenyah where everytime Tyra (as a narrator) talked about her and they showed video clips of her it was just screaming 'Look at that fatty fatty boo-batty eat!'
Sorani
I think nearer the end of the season it becomes obvious who may be going to win. They tend to get the most screen time and it's also never going to be the person they choose to highlight all the negative points of.
Like near the end of cycle 4 with Keenyah where everytime Tyra (as a narrator) talked about her and they showed video clips of her it was just screaming 'Look at that fatty fatty boo-batty eat!'

Who do you think will win.

I think Nik has the potentia to be the next top model
Reply 87
Who do you think will win

I already found out who was going to win *hushes self*
Reply 88
Sorani
I already found out who was going to win *hushes self*

Shut up :mad: if you tell me, even accidentally, I'll neg you into oblivion and spam your myspace so there :p:
Reply 89
I hushed myself, didn't I?

I could tell you on the grounds that you used the meanie angry face smilie at me.
But you're lucky I'm nice :P
Reply 90
Sorani
I hushed myself, didn't I?

I could tell you on the grounds that you used the meanie angry face smilie at me.
But you're lucky I'm nice :P

Aw you know i luff you really :hugs:
Please don't tell me!
Reply 91
Lol...it says earlier on this thread who won too...so i wouldn't check that if i were you....JAYLA must gooo...shes a such a bit*h...its sooo annoying..get her of tv!!...at least lisa tells it to their faces, jayla bitches to the camera sooo much, putting others down to make herself look better tut tut!
Reply 92
Apparently someone was telling me (from the USA) that when they do that regular clip-episode (where they do the 'never before seen' footage) you actually realise Jayla was a b**** in earlier episodes, they just never showed her acting like it.
And I think it's hilarious when she's putting others down to the camera, coz it always looks like she's having a little kid hissy fit over it.
Reply 93
Nik got this exotic beauty and look and I love her! She's just sooo photogenic...Sadly the judges (or Tyra more specifically) thinks she's stuck...literally. And I don't think she has a bad walk at all...Her body is just sick lol.

And Bre's personality so far is so honest and real and it's rare to see those girls on TV can seem real and true to themselves. She's gonna improve a lot...

And the winner of this cycle? Hmmmm...To be honest, I never agree with Tyra. But then she's the expert of experts and I'm just...an ordinary 'civilian' lol.
Reply 94
Sorani
Apparently someone was telling me (from the USA) that when they do that regular clip-episode (where they do the 'never before seen' footage) you actually realise Jayla was a b**** in earlier episodes, they just never showed her acting like it.
And I think it's hilarious when she's putting others down to the camera, coz it always looks like she's having a little kid hissy fit over it.

It doesn't surprise me now - seriously, she is just like a small annoying child, obviously she's just too bigheaded to continue.

Nik's still my favourite, her black and white pic last night was gorgeous, probably one of the best photos I've ever seen on ANTM.

I thought Lisa was nicer last night as well, but then again they didn't show her drinking and 'advising' the other girls... Coryn maybe brought out the worst in her as well...
Reply 95
~Raven~

Nik's still my favourite, her black and white pic last night was gorgeous...

Agreed. But then again, all the photos from that shoot were really good. Well most (I wasn't as keen on Jayla's or Nicole's). Kyle's was actually really good too but I guess it was too little too late.
Reply 96
Ludivine
Agreed. But then again, all the photos from that shoot were really good. Well most (I wasn't as keen on Jayla's or Nicole's). Kyle's was actually really good too but I guess it was too little too late.

I always thought she was just really average, but by last episode she just looked a bit strange...
Reply 97
I don't think Kyle had anything about her that really stuck out. She was fairly pretty but I think the better models are the ones that have a more unusual look.
And I also think photos/lighting/head position makes a difference to looks, when I see Kim from the side I kinda think 'Yeah she's kinda pretty' but looking at her face on the front made me go 'Gah!' a couple of times.
Same with Lisa, in some shots she looks pretty in others she's bleh-ish.
Reply 98
Actually, whilst I don't find Lisa at all pretty, she is photographing so well! Her two shots this week were amazing.
Reply 99
I didn't really mean her photos, more like when you see her in confessionals or wandering around the house.

But yeah her photos are good, I just think she has a lot of determination.

Latest