Scroll to see replies

Cycle 10 makeover pictures:

Spoiler

-x-

Spoiler

Cycle 10 -Just lmao!

-x-
Reply 1383
I think it's funny how worked up Bianca gets over Heather when she does well at something, like she's just expecting her to fail all the time and it goes completely backwards.
omg some of you guys are watching cycle 10 online?? I thought I was the only one!! :biggrin:

Ah yes Jonny, we are far to ahead sadly!
We're too impatient, lol! Oh not long till Wednesday :biggrin: And if anyone is interested, confirmed bottom two are:

Spoiler

Not sure who is going... Must really stop reading spoilers, kinda liked not knowing who was going to win Cycle 8 (Cycle 9 it was spoiled after like the 3rd episode!)

-x-
baby_emmy
We're too impatient, lol! Oh not long till Wednesday :biggrin: And if anyone is interested, confirmed bottom two are:

Spoiler

Not sure who is going... Must really stop reading spoilers, kinda liked not knowing who was going to win Cycle 8 (Cycle 9 it was spoiled after like the 3rd episode!)

-x-

Spoiler

I shall not look at those spoilers, I shall not! :smile:
Good on ya!! Be strong :p:

abbbbey

Spoiler

Spoiler

-x-
I can't believe the enrique iglesias Music Video. I just youtubed it. What a fraud!
Reply 1391
lolilady---O
I can't believe the enrique iglesias Music Video. I just youtubed it. What a fraud!

Yeah, that was pretty stupid. The end of cycle fashion shows are frauds, though, as well so it's just pretty common for them to do that.
It cracked me up, though, when Heather fainted and Saleisha was all 'I guess Heather isn't used to partying all night on nothing but energy' - yeah, that's what it was, dumbass.
i bet they were so excited to be in the actual "video". Imagine them watching it back, I bet they were like "What the ****!!!?".
I didn't know that about the fashion shows either.
And in Judging they record voice overs of things Tyra supposedly says to them, I'm just like "You didn't say that!!" everytime I watch it now lol :p:
Reply 1393
lolilady---O

And in Judging they record voice overs of things Tyra supposedly says to them, I'm just like "You didn't say that!!" everytime I watch it now lol :p:

Those voice-overs are so horribly obvious now, I mean, c'mon, try a little harder editing people.
Oh god.. the voiceovers! Make me cringe!

The video amused me, though i must say i prefer the one Tyra did, haha, with the awful dance routine they had to learn.... i'm lol'n just thinking about it!

-x-
Heh I Love those voiceovers - makes you wonder what shes actually saying :smile:
Ah, Yeah they always make the fashion shows up themselves usually. That song is amazing, But not the enrique version.. Boo.
It's so annoying how they have to be "respectful" of the Judges at all times. & can't talk back or have an opinion at all. Like when CarrieDee asked Nigel whether he'd pulled that poll out of his ass or something, and he was like HOW DARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM attitude. Yes you're an AMTM Judge get over yourselves!!

I thought it was funny when Ebony left and Tyra was pissed so had to throw in something mean, saying she's a quitter.

Well what would she of preffered?! Her to stay there and not want to be there, taking someones place who did want to be there?!
You can't win.................
Cycle 10 thingy, so if your not watching it you may not wanna read it!

Has anybody read this?
lolilady---O
It's so annoying how they have to be "respectful" of the Judges at all times. & can't talk back or have an opinion at all. Like when CarrieDee asked Nigel whether he'd pulled that poll out of his ass or something, and he was like HOW DARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM attitude. Yes you're an AMTM Judge get over yourselves!!

I thought it was funny when Ebony left and Tyra was pissed so had to throw in something mean, saying she's a quitter.

Well what would she of preffered?! Her to stay there and not want to be there, taking someones place who did want to be there?!
You can't win.................

Apparently, Nigel didn't take it as badly at all as was made out, and it was edited to make him look angry.
Even so, it was disrespectful. He was their photographer, and if she said something like that on a job, chances are that she wouldn't get booked again.
Yeah but he wasn't a Photographer they'd just met, they're all friends!! :smile: lol. I don't just mean Nigel but all the Judges made such a big thing of it. I mean she appologised loads.
No need for Mr Jay to publically "shame" her and make her cry just before she's about to be shot.

And then Tyra saying "You have this man to thank for you not going home this week!!" Are you serious!? Good god.

Latest