The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Sorani
I watched E! True Hollywood Story for America's Next Top Model, the other day. It had big chunks on Cycles 1, 2 and 3 and little tidbits on 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Awww I would of loved to have watched that! do you know if its repeated at all? :smile:
Reply 1581
coni
Awww I would of loved to have watched that! do you know if its repeated at all? :smile:

Do you have the E! Entertainment Channel? If so, keep an eye out because I've seen it on more than once. I couldn't say when it'd be on again but I know this won't have been the last time they showed it.
I know it's only the recap episode but here is Cycle 10 Episode 8. :smile:
Ah recap week.. I have filed the gap by watching the 'Make me a supermodel' US version. Its no antm but it has male model contestants as well as girls.. Yummy.
The recap did manage to fill my ANTM need but I really want to see next week's episode!
I was having a heated debate with some random guy in a pub last night about the C9 winner, lmao!!

Anyway, spoilerage for next episode(i caved in!):

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 1586
Sorani
Do you have the E! Entertainment Channel? If so, keep an eye out because I've seen it on more than once. I couldn't say when it'd be on again but I know this won't have been the last time they showed it.

Thanks I'll keep a look out for it :smile:
C10...

Episode info for Recap:

Spoiler

Episode info:

Spoiler

Pictures:

Spoiler

-x-
Can't wait! Let's hope somebody puts the episode up soon! :biggrin:
Next to go...

Spoiler

-x-
Why's it not up yet :frown:
I wish it was hereeeee. :frown:
Haha we're so impatient! Feel sorry for the uploaders!
(I still want to see it though..)
Just got my mate to see if he could download it, says it's not out yet - so the youtube people probably haven't been able to find it yet... booo!!

-x-
Eeee, episode 9 is here - http://www.youtube.com/user/888770 - although sod's law, don't have time to watch it now! Thought I'd share though :p:
Perfect afternoon... antm and a subway, lol!

-x-
Reply 1596
wooop about time x
Reply 1597
Spoilers about the next episode but not who goes home!

Spoiler

Spoiler

-x-
E9 Comments..

Spoiler

Latest