The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hanzing, seriously, everytime i see you now you have a new awesome avatar!!

-x-
baby_emmy
Hanzing, seriously, everytime i see you now you have a new awesome avatar!!

-x-

Heh, Thats cause I cant settle on just one! :biggrin: I'm so freaking indecisive..
zomg zomg zomg - starts tomorrow!! Oh how i've missed constantly checking youtube on a thursday :biggrin:

-x-
Yeeeees. I have been checking my subscriptions to make sure there all up to date and still working.. Cannot waait!!
I've just watched the 1st episode on YouTube, and, OH. MY. GOD.
There are no words, it's really cringey in places.
Apart from that it looks like it's going to be a good cycle.
Oh and here's the link for anyone who needs it: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9492C627B77112C1
I am SO stupidly excited!!! I'm gonna watch it later when I have more time :biggrin:
O.o Yeaaaah:biggrin: Gotta say I agree the theme is a bit cringey at the start!!! Lets move on from that..

Some good contestants this cycle.. Pretty clear who the B's (Im to nice to say tht word!) are and the awesome ones.. For me Im Loving Sheena, Elina and Samantha. Thank god tht girl got sent home!!!I think Isis reminds me so much of jaslene! Shes got potential, I couldnt give a damn that she used to be male.. some of the girls gotta get over em selves!
when does it start?! have i missed it?!
Reply 1788
what the **** is with all the gay alien stuff?!
weirdddddd.
i didn't even realise the transexual was ever a transexual at first :|
Remember to use spoilers people! :biggrin:

We don't want to ruin it for people who don't watch it til it comes to Living!
Mmm Should I spoiler all names, I was just going to spolier who went.. :smile:
Was working all day :frown: Boss asked why i wasn't happy 'I WANT TO WATCH ANTMMMMMMMMMMM:frown:' lol :p: Just starting on the second half, first was total - well - could barely watch it! Though god dammit, all gorgeous!

-x-
Reply 1792
My fav is analiegh!

already a strong spoiler on the final 2

Spoiler

I am v proud of myself, not clicking on the link :biggrin:

-x-
Noooo. I will not click.
Reply 1795
noone posted a link yet, so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxfZq5nEhg
Oh em gee, love it! The start was soo cringey though, I was just laughing at it. How funny in a mean way was it when the girls had to put their hand on that 'scanner' and got "Access Denied"? Cruel. But funny.

LOVE Isis. She took a damn good photo (well, I think so). And did it while those girls were being hooooorrible about her right behind her. Go girl! She has so much dignity.

Also loving Sheena (thought at first she'd annoy me, but ended up really liking her, she seems nice), Marjorie (so cute! but stop acting all scared), Elina (just hot) and McKey (although she needs to work out how to take a good photo without boxing. But she was nice to Isis, which in that house of mean girls makes me like her).

Do not like Clark. Agh. So rah! And disgustingly ignorant. Fine if you're not completely sure about transsexuals or have questions, but to say that if they walked around your home town they'd get shot as if that's a good thing? You can go now.

The rest I kind of forgot, for now anyway.

The right person went, though. Excited to see what happens next! Gosh, I wrote a mini-essay, but I can't help it. It's good to be back.
supercat
Oh em gee, love it! The start was soo cringey though, I was just laughing at it. How funny in a mean way was it when the girls had to put their hand on that 'scanner' and got "Access Denied"? Cruel. But funny.

LOVE Isis. She took a damn good photo (well, I think so). And did it while those girls were being hooooorrible about her right behind her. Go girl! She has so much dignity.

Also loving Sheena (thought at first she'd annoy me, but ended up really liking her, she seems nice), Marjorie (so cute! but stop acting all scared), Elina (just hot) and McKey (although she needs to work out how to take a good photo without boxing. But she was nice to Isis, which in that house of mean girls makes me like her).

Do not like Clark. Agh. So rah! And disgustingly ignorant. Fine if you're not completely sure about transsexuals or have questions, but to say that if they walked around your home town they'd get shot as if that's a good thing? You can go now.

The rest I kind of forgot, for now anyway.

The right person went, though. Excited to see what happens next! Gosh, I wrote a mini-essay, but I can't help it. It's good to be back.

Heh, I Know its nice to be back in antm-ville :smile: Yeah that access thing was pretty harsh!
Im so glad she went, I was worried that because she was an Evil B that they'd keep her in or something (I Know its all about photo etc but sometimes it just seems a teeny bit about ratings!) But right choice made. Clark is a Total B, Reminded me of Ebony last series a little bit, just more annoying if thts possible!
I cant wait for Mckey to get her makeover, the hair does nothing for me but to hide her great bone structure. Please cut off all of clarks hair.. Pleeease!!
Reply 1798
I like analeigh and samantha :smile:
also Elina!
Seems to be a good cycle this time round, apart from Clark noone seems too bitchy :biggrin:
might make it boring? :p:
Reply 1799
Nikesha(sp?)
sorta looks like Cycle 9 winner? Saleisha? yea?

Latest