The Student Room Group

Antiseptic Cream

I found this warning on the back of the antiseptic cream I have: "Avoid contact with eyes, ears and brain"
Reply 1
:rofl: and how are you supposed to get antiseptic cream in your brain.
Reply 2
Exactly what I thought....:confused:...
Reply 3
There's lots of amusing and stupid warnings - I can't think of any at the moment...
Reply 4
CrispyJ

up your nose, then to your brain
CrispyJ

Via the blood stream.
Reply 6
if its used in surgery :rolleyes:
durr
Reply 7
devilbunny
if its used in surgery :rolleyes:
durr

Surely the surgeon would know that, though...?
Reply 8
Not as good as the warning on the back of Sainsbury's peanut packets that says: 'Warning: Contains Nuts'.
Reply 9
Poica
Surely the surgeon would know that, though...?

yeh, but say a surgeon put it in someones brain and said they didn't know,then the company would get in loads of bother for not having it on the label. plus there are probably some that are fine to put in the brain, so you need to distinguish them, and you can't expect a surgeon to learn everything that is fine or not fine to put in a person's brain :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Then again, if surgeons use antiseptic cream you get from Poundland I'm never going to the hospital again
Reply 11
Poica
Then again, if surgeons use antiseptic cream you get from Poundland I'm never going to the hospital again

your choice I guess
Reply 12
Sync
Not as good as the warning on the back of Sainsbury's peanut packets that says: 'Warning: Contains Nuts'.

Almost as good as Big D's
Warning: This product may have been packaged in an area where nuts may be present
I once read on the box for an iron, "Warning: Product may become hot during use"
Original post by Sync

Or 'Warning: Contains Milk' on the back of milk cartons. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by SpandauBallet
Or 'Warning: Contains Milk' on the back of milk cartons. :biggrin:

You just bumped a thread from almost 8 1/2 years ago, hmmm... where's the logic? :wink:
Can we get a "Warning: Bumping this thread makes you the scourge of society" on old threads?

Quick Reply

Latest