The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation Withdrawal

I'm moving back home, or at least I hope to.

I currently reside in Sheavyn House, however, in order for me to go home, I really need someone without University of Manchester accommodation to take my place, as I've been told that I will be stuck with rent until June.

Does anyone know the chance of someone taking my flat, who doesn't have accommodation, which is owned by the University?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by sarah.2408

I currently reside in Sheavyn House, however, in order for me to go home, I really need someone without University of Manchester accommodation to take my place, as I've been told that I will be stuck with rent until June.

Does anyone know the chance of someone taking my flat, who doesn't have accommodation, which is owned by the University?

Thanks in advance.

Why do you wanna move out?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I just didn't enjoy it and missed home waaaay too much! The people were great, but living in halls just wasn't for me.
Hi Sarah, I'm in the same dilemma as you were. Were you able to figure it out?

Original post by sarah.2408

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending