The Student Room Group

Help with uni choices?

I've been predicted AAAB for my a2 grades. I am really struggling to make my five choices, so far I am thinking about:
1) Queen Mary's
2) Nottingham
3)SOAS
4)Essex
5)....

Are these realistic universities to apply for with my predicted grades? Please, please, please suggest some uni's I should apply to.

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 1
As far as I'm concern they are all good choices. Which one are you looking to firm and which one you hoping to insure (2nd choice)?
I'm predicted the same as you and applying to Cardiff, Southampton, Sussex, Royal Holloway and Leeds :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by *Hakz*
As far as I'm concern they are all good choices. Which one are you looking to firm and which one you hoping to insure (2nd choice)?

Thank you, I'm thinking of putting Queen Mary's as my firm and Essex as an insurance (providing I get any offers) lol
Reply 4
Original post by xoJessicaAnn
I'm predicted the same as you and applying to Cardiff, Southampton, Sussex, Royal Holloway and Leeds :smile:

I was going to apply to Royal Holloway because the course looks really good, however I didn't like the location.
I'm also now going to apply to Sussex instead of SOAS, because it seems like it has a better course ^_^
Reply 5
'Nicole:
;34816100']

'Nicole:
;34816100']Thank you, I'm thinking of putting Queen Mary's as my firm and Essex as an insurance (providing I get any offers) lol

Good choice. Well which course are you applying for anyway?
Reply 6
Original post by *Hakz*
Good choice. Well which course are you applying for anyway?

History

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending