The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKV

Depression Society V

It's that time again, we reached another great milestone, so here's to more depression society :beer: Use this thread for support or just advice if you have depression, but if you have other mental illnesses too feel free, we're very welcoming.

Join here

Previous threads:
Depression Society MKI
Depression Society MKII
Depression Society MKIII
Depression Society MKIV
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:hi:
Reply 2
Damn 2nd reply.
Reply 3
Yay a new place for spamming, silliness, and sarcasm support, love and friendship!
Need to sleep I think :frown:
Ooh, new thread :biggrin:
Reply 6
Thought for a minute that my browser had broken :colondollar: was wondering where all the hundreds of pages had gone! :biggrin:
Totally didn't have a panic when i couldn't reply...

rmhumphries
xx

11Y1eah, still doin7g7 it :/
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Totally didn't have a panic when i couldn't reply...

11Y1eah, still doin7g7 it :/

Original post by rmhumphries

Right, ok. Diagnostic time.

Next time it happens, can you hibernate the machine (Should be Start -> Arrow next to shut down / sleep / etc, hibernate), unplug it, take the battery out, wait 30 seconds, turn it back on. Tell me if the problem still happens when machine is turned back on.

:smile:
:smile:

Y11eah, I11 did that :/
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Y11eah, I11 did that :/

Ok, and yet restarting fixes the issue?
well, I think it's fair to say I ****ed yesterday up pretty emphatically.

on the up side my liver appears to have the constitution of an ox though...:s-smilie:

meh, back to square one for now it seems :cry:
Original post by SciFiBoy
well, I think it's fair to say I ****ed yesterday up pretty emphatically.

on the up side my liver appears to have the constitution of an ox though...:s-smilie:

meh, back to square one for now it seems :cry:

Why, what happened?
Why, what happened?

well, the girl I liked came round (with some other guy from her flat) to mine, and basically ignored me the whole time to talk and joke with this other guy, then left, so after that I went to the bar and had like 16 pints of carlsberg, which in itself I could probs handle, then I came back to my room to cry and then I did something very stupid which I guess is a good thing that it only made me sick.

basically I fecked up my life some more and im still alone and really having hard time seeing the point of anything right now cause nothing ever seems to change for the better.
Ok, and yet restarting fixes the issue?

Not always. TBH the only thing I've found that properly cures it is leaving the laptop for a while :/
Im scared how popular it is!
Bleh, wish I knew what I want. Don't like my current job, don't know that I could cope with a better/harder job while still this depressed. Or whether I could learn the required stuff for a better job. Hell, I don't even know whether I want a 'better' job in the same field or whether to change what I do completely. Woo depression related indecisiveness/lack of ability to know what you want.
Original post by Sabertooth
Depression Society V

It's that time again, we reached another great milestone, so here's to more depression society :beer:

Join here

Previous threads:
Depression Society MKI
Depression Society MKII
Depression Society MKIII
Depression Society MKIV

The irony. Alcohol actually makes Depression worse.
Reply 18
Woke up 6.30 today, stayed in bed until now because I couldn't think of a reason to face the world. :sigh:
Original post by Sabertooth
Woke up 6.30 today, stayed in bed until now because I couldn't think of a reason to face the world. :sigh:

:hugs: If it makes you feel any better I had one lecture, then came home and went back to bed, and only just got up now. :colondollar:

Latest