The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You do realise that you're still supposed to take them with water, right?
Reply 2
Just put the pill towards the back of your tongue lean your head back and swallow some water... Works for me
Reply 3
Put tablet in mouth, pick up glass of water, drink glass of water.

Tada! The tablet is swallowed
I drink some water, then just pop it in me mouth and swallow. Or if I'm feeling hardcore without water.
Reply 5
Profesh
You do realise that you're still supposed to take them with water, right?

not necessarily, my sister can do it without... the easier option is with water.
still doesnt work!
Reply 6
put the tablet between the teeth, then have a lot to drink, the water will force it down.
Reply 7
silversane
Just put the pill towards the back of your tongue lean your head back and swallow some water... Works for me

p00p-
Put tablet in mouth, pick up glass of water, drink glass of water.

Tada! The tablet is swallowed

Fluent in Lies
I drink some water, then just pop it in me mouth and swallow. Or if I'm feeling hardcore without water.

it doesnt seem to work with me, the pill keeps coming forward and just wont let me swallow it!

--------------

deej2
put the tablet between the teeth, then have a lot to drink, the water will force it down.

what do u mean between the teeth?
if i drink too much water i choke.... i jus did that to myself :redface:
Reply 8
kriztinae
quote=Fluent in Lies]I drink some water, then just pop it in me mouth and swallow. Or if I'm feeling hardcore without water.

it doesnt seem to work with me, the pill keeps coming forward and just wont let me swallow it!
relax the tongue, the tongue will be stopping it.
Reply 9
Have you tried with milk?

I find I have to drop the tablet right down the back of my throat, sorta in the bit where there's a hollow behind your tongue. And then it's easy!
Reply 10
Don't tilt your head back, forget the pill is there and just drink a glass of water like normal
Reply 11
kriztinae
what do u mean between the teeth?
if i drink too much water i choke.... i jus did that to myself :redface:

Put the tablet between the top and bottom set of your front teeth, gently grip it, then when you start to drink, drink slowly and release the tablet from your teeth.
Reply 12
Juno
Have you tried with milk?

I find I have to drop the tablet right down the back of my throat, sorta in the bit where there's a hollow behind your tongue. And then it's easy!

never tried milk, think it would make me sick. but we dont have milk.... orange juice?

--------------

p00p-
Don't tilt your head back, forget the pill is there and just drink a glass of water like normal

jus tried that didnt work!

--------------

deej2
Put the tablet between the top and bottom set of your front teeth, gently grip it, then when you start to drink, drink slowly and release the tablet from your teeth.

ooh i like that!
ill try it in a bit, ive had too much water for now :redface:
Reply 13
I couldn't swallow pills till I was 16 :smile: Turns out I was just gagging on the pills. You have to trick yourself into ignoring it.
Reply 14
bilb
I couldn't swallow pills till I was 16 :smile: Turns out I was just gagging on the pills. You have to trick yourself into ignoring it.

i tried again it didnt work :frown:

nothing works!
ive done it a few times before, but i dont usually take pills, any sort at all. only if i have to do i take them so maybe im jus nto used to taking them!
Pretend that you're about to die in 5 seconds unless you swallow NOW! QUICK!!!
Reply 16
I can't take tablets either, and when I do, I normally end up chucking up. meh loadsa people can't take tablets, just suck it up and soldier on with a sore head
Reply 17
HearTheThunder
Pretend that you're about to die in 5 seconds unless you swallow NOW! QUICK!!!

maybe another time! :redface:
gona get my mate to run down to the shop and get me some soluble instead :biggrin: :redface:

--------------

devilbunny
I can't take tablets either, and when I do, I normally end up chucking up. meh loadsa people can't take tablets, just suck it up and soldier on with a sore head

i gotta revise.... got an exam monday, cant jus bear it, otherwise i would!
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
Reply 19
Fluent in Lies
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.

what would happen otherwise? :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending