The Student Room Group

Should I spy on my friend ?

Okay I have a friend who I’ve been friends with forever. But after lockdown she changed and we aren’t quite the same , I once noticed she’d made a TikTok account and I followed her and liked her posts not really taking them in but as soon as I did she deleted them. I’ve now noticed another account with no profile picture and it’s private. If you were in my shoes would you create a fake acc and follow it or not. I want to respect her privacy but as someone who’s meant to be her best friend I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want me to see them , I’m worried she’s posting mean tik toks about me
Reply 1
Original post by kerry.woollands
Okay I have a friend who I’ve been friends with forever. But after lockdown she changed and we aren’t quite the same , I once noticed she’d made a TikTok account and I followed her and liked her posts not really taking them in but as soon as I did she deleted them. I’ve now noticed another account with no profile picture and it’s private. If you were in my shoes would you create a fake acc and follow it or not. I want to respect her privacy but as someone who’s meant to be her best friend I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want me to see them , I’m worried she’s posting mean tik toks about me

Hi there.

Sometimes people change and friends can drift apart without it being anyone's fault. It may be wise to give your friend some space and see if she reaches out to you.

Hope this makes sense. :smile:
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Sometimes people change and friends can drift apart without it being anyone's fault. It may be wise to give your friend some space and see if she reaches out to you.

Hope this makes sense. :smile:

Hi. Yeah I understand , I’m growing too because I’m trying not to be selfish , we used to share everything with each other and now she doesn’t want to which is a hard pill to swallow. As much as I want to nosy it’s probably best to give her space as you said. Thanks for the reassurance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending