The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kriztinae

i gotta revise.... got an exam monday, cant jus bear it, otherwise i would!

please I took one kapake across say six weeks of having two broken bones, I'm sure you'll be able to cope :smile:
Reply 21
devilbunny
please I took one kapake across say six weeks of having two broken bones, I'm sure you'll be able to cope :smile:

kapake?
im sure i will :redface:
NO JOHN YOU ARE TOO VALUABLE. YOU MUST LIVE.
This is what my mother used to do when I couldnt swallow panadol. She broke it into four smaller peices and I ate them one by one. Tada, 200mg of panadol successfully swallowed.
Reply 24
kriztinae
kapake?
im sure i will :redface:

kapake is ultra strong pain killer, and seeing as I never ever take tablets, it really knocked me for six, I think I lost about a week of my life on it :redface:
Reply 25
devilbunny
kapake is ultra strong pain killer, and seeing as I never ever take tablets, it really knocked me for six, I think I lost about a week of my life on it :redface:
Where do you get it?!
Reply 26
Juno
Where do you get it?!

I ws given it at a+e, erm don't know where else to get it but we have laods in the house, I think mum was given it for her back, think she got it at the hospital as well, I think they're pretty strict with it
Reply 27
devilbunny
I ws given it at a+e, erm don't know where else to get it but we have laods in the house, I think mum was given it for her back, think she got it at the hospital as well, I think they're pretty strict with it
We have morphine in our house. But I don't live there now.
Jus pretend you're swallowing something else..

Experience always comes in handy :biggrin:
Reply 29
kriztinae
what would happen otherwise? :redface:

The T-1000 will get you, newb :rolleyes:
p00p-
You jacked my username :|
Reply 31
Dream Theater
This is what my mother used to do when I couldnt swallow panadol. She broke it into four smaller peices and I ate them one by one. Tada, 200mg of panadol successfully swallowed.

hmm i could try that.. and crush it in my food or something :redface:

--------------

devilbunny

oh right i get it now :wink:

--------------

jusfarhan
Jus pretend you're swallowing something else..

Experience always comes in handy :biggrin:

i think ill try and ignore thsi comment as much as possible!

--------------

p00p-

newb? :confused:
Sorry! :redface: I'm jus sooo happyyy n' a lil highhh :biggrin:
Reply 33
jusfarhan
Sorry! :redface: I'm jus sooo happyyy n' a lil highhh :biggrin:

oh dear :rolleyes:
how come you're so happy?!
kriztinae
oh dear :rolleyes:
how come you're so happy?!
Not because you blocked me on MSN ages ago if that's what you're wondering :mad: :rolleyes:

Fowler is back, that's why!! :hup:
Reply 35
jusfarhan
Not because you blocked me on MSN ages ago if that's what you're wondering :mad: :rolleyes:

Fowler is back, that's why!! :hup:

i had my reasons :wink:
well its all good :smile:
Reply 36
Hey

I usually drink water with a sports cap bottle, helped me a lot!
Reply 37
I had this exact same problem. just drink loads of water, with the pill in the glass and just glug!
Reply 38
azs*
Hey

I usually drink water with a sports cap bottle, helped me a lot!

ill try that next time im stuck thanx :smile:

--------------

Cathay
I had this exact same problem. just drink loads of water, with the pill in the glass and just glug!

constantly try that, makes me feel ill and the pill stays in my mouth!
THE T-1000 IS A FASTER, STRONGER MORE EFFICTIVE KILLING MACHINE. IT WILL STOP AT NOTHING. I HAVE BEEN SENT BACK THROUGH TIME TO PROTECT YOU JOHN CONNOR.

Latest

Trending

Trending