The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Jardine Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hi has anyone from Malaysia received an invite to the final interview? This is making me so anxious
havent got any notice yet, i guess it’s probably a rejection
Original post by InstantFood
I just received an invitation for the final interview (2nd one but they said it was the final one) and I'm from HK. I didn't check my email last night and they called me this morning lol. I think they sent out a bunch of invitations for the past few days because in my invitation I was no. 6.

Congrats!! Good luck for your interview!
Original post by InstantFood
I just received an invitation for the final interview (2nd one but they said it was the final one) and I'm from HK. I didn't check my email last night and they called me this morning lol. I think they sent out a bunch of invitations for the past few days because in my invitation I was no. 6.

Wow, good job! At what time did they send you the e-mail?
Has anyone from Mainland China received the invitation?
I think they might now be preparing for hotel, flight tickets etc.
Yea but are there reports on anyone outside of HK that has received the interview as of now?
Reply 587
I received the invite last night. I'm from Shanghai. I've replied to confirm that I have received the invitation but they still called me this afternoon lol.
Original post by Mluo
I received the invite last night. I'm from Shanghai. I've replied to confirm that I have received the invitation but they still called me this afternoon lol.

Thanks.Good Luck!
has anyone from singapore been invited to the final interview yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Wow, good job! At what time did they send you the e-mail?

Around 9:30 last night
Anybody applied Trinity College, Cambridge?
Anybody applied Trinity College, Cambridge?

Me! Biological Nat Sci
does this mean I didn't get an offer from Cambridge/Oxford? :frown:

I have not received any interview invitation and I am from Singapore...
does this mean I didn't get an offer from Cambridge/Oxford? :frown:

I have not received any interview invitation and I am from Singapore...

I am from Malaysia and I have been worrying the same thing! I think we just have to sit tight and not make any speculations about what Cambridge's decision is just yet. It could be because of multiple reasons we have not gotten Jardine's invitation. So far, no one (reported in this thread) outside of HK and China has gotten an invitation. Anyways it could just be because the video interview wasn't too great. Congratulations to those who have gotten invites! And for those who have gotten invites outside of HK and China please update us! Finally, to those who did not get invites, don't scare yourselves into thinking you got rejected by cambridge. (Although I have basically spent the day depressing about this myself lol) Enjoy the rest of december and Cambridge will give out offers soon enough :smile: I'm saying all of this because I think we all need some mental support and in giving some, I hope someone wiser will come and offer some support :')
Any updates from Singapore applicants? Or any other countries apart from HK/China
Any updates from Singapore applicants? Or any other countries apart from HK/China

We probably have to wait until after Christmas now.
Reply 597
anyone recevied the reply from jardine, any email or so?
rejection confirmed
Same :frown: Welp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending