The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joe64
I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world.

lollllllllllllllllllll europe is a big damn country then lol
Reply 61
Original post by Joe64
I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

well obviously you dont realise Europe is a continent,not a country.It is made up of countries.
Original post by Mochi07
well obviously you dont realise Europe is a continent,not a country.It is made up of countries.

They're being ironic. The joke is that American people generally "we're going on a trip to Europe" because its the same size as their country. Like when was the last time you ever heard a character on a mainstream American show say "We're going on vacation to Italy/Spain/Poland/Germany/Norway/Greece/Belgium" I never have:biggrin:
Original post by Joe64

to be fair you guys are the country that allowed Donald Trump to be in one of the most powerful positions in the world (American president)
but in Britain we're just as stupid since we allowed Boris Johnson to be prime minister and Brexit to happen lmao the whole world is just stupid, us humans are pretty useless :smile:
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
lollllllllllllllllllll europe is a big damn country then lol

lmao this comment made me laugh so much :smile:
America is a joke, the whole country is run by clowns, their accents sound like jargon, they are crazy enough to allow gun permits/licences after the "great" history of them, and while the rest of the world is moving onto bigger and better things, trump is still debating whether masks should be worn or not, the country is just laughable as a whole, and should personally have it's own reality show :cool:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Yas031119
America is a joke, the whole country is run by clowns, their accents sound like jargon, they are crazy enough to allow gun permits/licences after the "great" history of them, and while the rest of the world is moving onto bigger and better things, trump is still debating whether masks should be worn or not, the country is just laughable as a whole, and should personally have it's own reality show :cool:

this wasn't a forum just to hurl angry insults at the other country it was to make satirical jokes like

this forum wants made so people could just hurl insults at the other country. it's called JOKE off for a reason. it's supposed to be a JOKE

It already is a reality show, look who its run by!
Original post by conorellis42
It already is a reality show, look who its run by!

Isn't that every damn country in the world though? And there are more countries with worse leaders than Trump. Look at what's happening in Lebanon...
Original post by GillisRobbieWGS
Isn't that every damn country in the world though? And there are more countries with worse leaders than Trump. Look at what's happening in Lebanon...

This is classic whataboutism? Its a way to try and deflect criticism away from the US, a lot of which is rightly deserved for their transgressions internationally i.e. illegal iraq war.
Original post by GillisRobbieWGS
this wasn't a forum just to hurl angry insults at the other country it was to make satirical jokes like

this forum wants made so people could just hurl insults at the other country. it's called JOKE off for a reason. it's supposed to be a JOKE

calm down lmfao it's just banter, i don't have anything against them jheeze :sexface:
calm down lmfao it's just banter, i don't have anything against them jheeze :sexface:

Sorry, my bad. Just seemed like you did:smile:
this thread was 8 years ago
Original post by firdouss
this thread was 8 years ago

what's your point?
snowflakes everywhere😂😂
Original post by conorellis42
snowflakes everywhere😂😂

aye so there are nightmare so it is
This thread is still alive after 9 years damn I guess we’ll never settle our differences with the yanks
I wanna add something but my brain is dozin off and its only 9
"British people are like coconuts. Hard on the outside but sweet once you crack us. Also often found full of alcohol and holding an umbrella."
Original post by SlytherinSoul
"British people are like coconuts. Hard on the outside but sweet once you crack us. Also often found full of alcohol and holding an umbrella."

I am British and I approve this message

That was bloody funny:biggrin:

Latest