The Student Room Group

how many chicken nuggets would you cook?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thompsonic7

Original post by thompsonic7
Go to Iceland or w/e. The nuggets will probably be made out of horse meat but they'll be cheap, and you don't have to eat them yourself :wink:

:lol: wtf... chicken nuggets with horse meat :rofl:
Reply 42
None personally, but probably a couple of big bags if you really must.

So much missing from that spread though, needs more food.
Not even got any salad man, or cocktail sausages, cheese, cold cuts, pasta salad, cheese and pineapples, quiche, crusty bread. Seems a bit empty, if you must do a frozen buffet do it right man! :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Megaross
None personally, but probably a couple of big bags if you really must.

So much missing from that spread though, needs more food.
Not even got any salad man, or cocktail sausages, cheese, cold cuts, pasta salad, cheese and pineapples, quiche, crusty bread. Seems a bit empty, if you must do a frozen buffet do it right man! :wink:

Like I said, I'm not the one who made the food list. I'm not the host or the organiser. I'm just one of the guests, and I've been put on chicken nugget duty.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I got the **** end of the stick didn't I, with the nuggets. I should have begged for the spring rolls. Kids don't eat bloody spring rolls!

You really should have. What were you thinking ? Everyone loves nuggets.

Anyways, happy cooking :smile:
I'd say 100 so people can have one each if they want.. but no matter how many you cook you're going to get people who don't get any, as some people will take about 10. It's a buffet so attention not particularly centred around the nuggets, as long as they're there you're fine.

EDIT: Okay it sounds like I'm serious about nugget etiquette. I promise I'm not.

Quick Reply

Latest