The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

Heaven, definitely! The frenchie sounds quite frankly, perfect. I agree about BK being TOO much. It's just..man food. Big for the sake of being big.

Heaven: coriander
Hell: parsley
Heaven. Carrot soup cries out for corriander. I hardly use parsley, or corriander really, but for my soupy needs I wants me some corriander. It's a must!

Heaven: crispy dried bacon strips (the stuff you get in salads sometimes)
Hell: smokey bacon crisps
Reply 1382
Sorry Darnell, but HAS to be hell. I love Frazzles beyond belief with their searing saltiness, bizarrely non-bacon taste and baco-burp factor only strengthening them.

The pre-cooked bacon strips are always made with really fatty streaky bacon and you can totally taste it.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: JELLY TOTS

HELL: FRUITY MIX

(edited 11 years ago)
I hate fruity mix :unimpressed: Heaven.

Heaven: Ice cold iced tea

Hell: room temperature milk.
HEAVEN. I had your hell and expected such great things. Instead, I got ROCK 'ARD sweets. YOU WILL WORK FOR YOUR PLEASURE DAMNIT. Na, I'll have jelly tots thanks.

EDIT - HEAVEN. No one likes warm milk.
HEAVEN: RED LINDOR
HELL: WHITE LINDOR
Reply 1385
You get heaven. And I see you share my very vocal opinion that Lindt's white chocolate is actually incredibly poor, especially given their milk truffle blend is EXCEPTIONAL.

Give me HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: LAMB AND PEA SAMOSAS

HELL: FENNEL LAMB WITH ORANGE SEGMENTS

Heaven. Love me sam samosas :biggrin: rarely a lamb fan, but in this case I'll make an exception. Coz, you know, I'm nice like that.

Heaven: egg fried special rice
Hell: hard boiled eggs in salad
Heaven so easily. Boil egg texture in salad is wrong. It's like you've found a slug :unimpressed:

Heaven: Stuffed chicken breast - I rarely even care what is it stuffed with either :P

Hell: Stuffed lamb breast - Lamb is lovely on it's own. It don't neeeeeed no stuffin.
Reply 1388
A lamb... Breast?
Haven't you seen lambs in bras?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1390
That's paedophilic, Melissa. SHE'S UNDERAGE!!
Original post by TotoMimo
That's paedophilic, Melissa. SHE'S UNDERAGE!!

I thought you mean't me for a second there and I felt young again lol.

Maybe we should call the RSPCA on her?
Original post by TotoMimo
A lamb... Breast?

Also:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/lamb_breast

:biggrin:
Sorry to break up this little threesome (Toto and Melissa, you'll both be hearing from my lawyers), but heaven for you Bethany! Chicken beats lamb for me almost always.

Heaven: Pistachio Ice cream (the proper stuff)
Hell: Pistachios in salads
I don't get nuts in salads. Except SOMETIMES peanuts can work, adding a salty element. So heaven for you. One of my favourite "posh" ice cream flavours.

Heaven: Pepsi max
Hell: cream soda
Reply 1395
With Dani's lawyers subdued by my SEX POWERS, and my apologies extended for MEAT CUT COLLOQUIALISMS BY BBC (seriously chaps, mammalian meat cuts referred to with GAME AND FOWL TERMINOLOGY? AMATEUR) I answer;

Heaven.

Not only am I fond of the dear Dani, but she almost always has completely spot-on food opinions. This time... No different!! Pistachio ice cream ice astounding, rich gelato benefits infinitely from pistachio (thatno nut besides perhaps hazel) could offer!!HEAVURN!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL?

HEAVEN: GETTING A BIT TIPSY AT DINNER
HELL: BEING DRUNK AT LUNCH
Kay, I'm not here. Don't worry about me..
Reply 1397
Sigh, doesn't matter if the thread is dead for ten days or ten minutes, I'm ALWAYS replying via mobile when I get NINJA'D IN SECONDS!!

BUT !! Melissa, you KNOW it's heaven you're getting, Pee Mack is my tied favey drink!! Do I give you KISS FROM ANGEL or KISS FROM TRAMP WHO I ASSUME HAS JUST EATEN A JAR OF MARMITE WITH FRAZZLES AS DIPPERS?!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL?

HEAVEN: GETTING A BIT TIPSY AT DINNER
HELL: BEING DRUNK AT LUNCH
Getting drunk at lunch can seem like a whale of a time but in my experience I find not too long after the one too many cocktails or beers I really fancy a nap and am in no condition to go back to work afterwards or attend a lecture sensibly. Sniggering at the lecturer's notes on the significance of the protagonist's dominant manhood isn't a good move. At least at dinner you can chill out and enjoy good conversation with the happy feeling of slight intoxication, but not stupidity. So, HEAVEN.

Heaven: Smoked salmon and cream cheese (preferably with oatcakes or a bagel).
Hell: Poached salmon with a thin sauce (usually served with soggy green beans).
Definitely heaven. Cream cheese was made for salmon. Though, the bagel nearly lost it for you..the mention of soggy beanage bought it back.

Heaven: Roasted mushrooms
Hell: Wet mushrooms

Quick Reply

Latest