The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
It's been a few days since we started speaking. I never thought i'd say this, but i'm a little terrified. I think we are incredibly similar and i've had alot of fun talking to you, but i feel pressured by you. I can understand if you're enthusiastic, but do you realise that you make me feel as if i'm being coerced in to being in a relationship with you? I dont know whether you realise, but i feel uncomfortable, and disappointed, because i didnt think you'd make me feel like this. Why are you suggesting we discuss how to make Ldr's work? Why are you saying that i've forgotten to say something, as if i have to do so? As if i've done something wrong and should feel guilty? Do you want to control me? You will push me away if this continues, and i dont want to be pushed away, but this is overwhelming. You need to slow down. You need to relax. You seem tense and eager to steer things forward. Have you considered what i want? How i feel? It will not work if you rush this. I just wish you didn't come out with comments that make me unsettled and ruin the enjoyment i had with you. Ive also noticed that you may be somebody who doesn't respect my need for time alone. My need for space. I dont want to talk to you for 24 hours in a day. That would be unhealthy. I dont want to log off and feel that i need to rush because you may be waiting for me and worrying. Im scared that im getting myself in to a situation ive been in before. A situation where i want to satisfy someone, but thats at the expense of my own happiness.
Please. Just let m breathe.
Dear you,

It's official.

I really really really really really like you.
Do you like me too?

:redface:

Love, me.
Original post by MrsMars
Dear you,

It's official.

I really really really really really like you.
Do you like me too?

:redface:
Love, me.

Why are you really really really really desperate? :rofl2:
Original post by Incredible97
Why are you really really really really desperate? :rofl2:

I'm not, it's lyrics from a song :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not, it's lyrics from a song :rofl:

:rofl2: okkk
Original post by Incredible97
:rofl2: okkk

Damn, that wasn't meant to be anon :rofl:
Original post by MrsMars
Damn, that wasn't meant to be anon :rofl:

:rofl3:nvm
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Would rep if I could - what a lovely thing to say

rep more ppl :colonhash:

:hugs:
Dear you,

You are definitely one of the strongest people I know. What you have been through for over 20 years is horrible and disgusting. People have no right to treat you like that. How you can even look, let alone talk to the people that have hurt you over and over again shows the strength that you have and you should never ever forget that. Yesterday was the first time that I actually understood how bad things were and how much you have been affected by this, and all we want is for you to feel happy with the people around you and I am sure we are all behind whatever decision you make over the next few months.

I know we have had our differences as everyone does and there have been times when I have made you cry and upset but at no point have I ever stopped loving you and knowing that you just want the best for me. I don't know where I would be without you. Please try and stay happy.

Love me
How do people have the time to write these essays idk
Original post by Proxenus

When you feel compelled to talk about something that is significant to you, it doesn't feel like a chore and it doesn't take much to compose a lengthy essay about it :yes:

That was me, no sure why anon.

DAMN IT, keep forgetting to uncheck the anon button.
Original post by Anonymous
That was me, no sure why anon.

FAIL XD

yeah when I was on the relationship section mine was auto anon. i think tsr bug
FAIL XD

yeah when I was on the relationship section mine was auto anon. i think tsr bug

That was a double fail for me, lol :smile: I quite enjoy following this thread though.
Dear You,

Thanks for putting up with me being so ****ing neurotic. I love you.

From,
Me.
You

Why do you still have my number?! Please delete it permanently!

Bye.

It depends on the person you are writing about, but it doesn't really take that long lol.
Dear you

Please finally accept me

Latest

Trending

Trending