I suck at RE i'm not gonna lie
any help on this question would be appreciated

How do christian teachings promote racial harmony
Reply 2
Original post by diggy

Talk about 'love thy neighbour', 'all equal in the eyes of the Jesus', 'there is neither Jew nor Greek' and something else. Quite straightforward, just use a quote an explain for two marks. Do this four times.
Reply 3
You will make 3-4 points

Each one will be an element of christian teaching and will have an explanation showing how this promotes racial harmony

You may want to consider the Parable of The Good Samaritan
Original post by diggy

For my GCSE we had to do Religion (3marks), Another (3) and Personal view(2) (RAP). Not sure whether this will apply to you though because of the different exam board.
Reply 5

This unfortunately would not gain many marks in the exam.
Reply 6
Original post by diggy

You might want to use quotes like 'there is neither black nor white... all are one in Christ Jesus' which supports their views on equality. You could also use 'love your neighbour' as everyone is your neighbour no matter who they are/what they look like/what their skin colour is.
Reply 7
EASY

1. Ten Commandments give guidance to harmony --> explain
2. ALL are god's creation --> explain (therefore all are equal)
3. Jesus example, such as caring for Lepers and Outcasts --> explain
4. love thy neighbour -->explain

For WJEC exam board only:
5. IMPACT on society of statement
6. What you think (conclusion)
Reply 8
4 points in detail
Original post by diggy

my exams tomorrow and im ****ed ur 2 years older then me as this post is 2 years old but i ****ing still suck at RE even after hours of revision im up till 12 at night 9 hours before my exam im bricking it i open a past paper thinking i know everything and dont know how to answer the questions and those hours of revision are waster now im here on TSR bricking it FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Original post by JOR2010
Talk about 'love thy neighbour', 'all equal in the eyes of the Jesus', 'there is neither Jew nor Greek' and something else. Quite straightforward, just use a quote an explain for two marks. Do this four times.

seems ****ing easy but it ****ing is not i have my RE exam tomorrow have been revising for hours on end, ive tries various ways of revising the god damn thing but after everything i thought i knew it 10 hours before my exam im up till 12 i open a ****ing past paper up and guesss what i dont know it i ****ing suck and its soo ****ing piss taking im clever but its things like this whitch really piss me of FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Reply 11
Original post by Raja_Hayder
my exams tomorrow and im ****ed ur 2 years older then me as this post is 2 years old but i ****ing still suck at RE even after hours of revision im up till 12 at night 9 hours before my exam im bricking it i open a past paper thinking i know everything and dont know how to answer the questions and those hours of revision are waster now im here on TSR bricking it FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BE CALM I got a B and trust me I didn't know anything either
Use the FARM structure

FOR - agree with the statement (2 marks)

Against- disagree with the statement (2 marks)

Religious View- give a religious opinion for and against, do 2 if religions if you have time (2 marks)

My opinion- give your view on the statement (2 marks)
Original post by krisshP
EASY

1. Ten Commandments give guidance to harmony --> explain
2. ALL are god's creation --> explain (therefore all are equal)
3. Jesus example, such as caring for Lepers and Outcasts --> explain
4. love thy neighbour -->explain

For WJEC exam board only:
5. IMPACT on society of statement
6. What you think (conclusion)

Is WJEC harder? I'm on that exam board and i dont know how to revise :/
Original post by goldenusername
Is WJEC harder? I'm on that exam board and i dont know how to revise :/

Just letting you know that that post was from 2012, so things could've changed since then.

Quick Reply

Latest