Original post by Dragonfly07
You have huge nipples.

Excellent progress though, keep at it.

Strangely enough, that's exactly what I thought as well. :lolwut:

Good progress though.
Reply 4
Wow, those look like huge t*ts..
Reply 5
Your torso looks surprised yet disappointed.

Amazing progress, you should be proud.
Reply 6
Btw I did 2 hour cardio everyday for months and became very thin and then about a month ago I started lifted weights. Will look even better in a few months now that I'm 100% dedicated.
Yay you're no longer fat and ugly, congratulations :smile:
Reply 8
For a year I'll say well done and stick with it , ignore the comments about nipples/chest : I used to have a problems with these but after some weight training they're gone.
Reply 9
Original post by duharvalgt
For a year I'll say well done and stick with it , ignore the comments about nipples/chest : I used to have a problems with these but after some weight training they're gone.

you decreased the size of your nipples by weight training... :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Looks the same O_O or are they the same pictures on the first 2 links
Original post by catjaum
you decreased the size of your nipples by weight training... :rolleyes:

No they just look more in proportion with my chest: so don't look as big.
Reply 12
Original post by duharvalgt
No they just look more in proportion with my chest: so don't look as big.

idk why they came up so big in pictures irl they look smaller. i dont see what the problem is tho i dont see a lot of shirtless men irl so i cant really compare and no one irl has ever commented on my nipples.
Reply 13
strong skinnyfat genetics
Reply 14
Original post by 0906079

Inspirational! May I ask how you did it? I've decided to stop taking drastic actions and just take the time to lose it slowly and for good. Gonna track my calories i think.
Reply 15
Original post by Robskeh
Inspirational! May I ask how you did it? I've decided to stop taking drastic actions and just take the time to lose it slowly and for good. Gonna track my calories i think.

I didn't track calories bro. All I did was eat healthy food, so no junk food or anything that I knew was bad for me. For the first 4 months when I only did cardio I ate smaller meals and after I finished cardio my diet was the same with a bit more protein and I just ate bigger meals and started lifting.

Don't start eating too little food and don't do cardio from the start if you want my advice. Eat healthy, normally and get a good routine going in the gym and after a few months when you have some muscle mass eat a little less, just as healthy and add some cardio along with the weightlifting and the fat will shed off in no time.
Reply 16
Original post by 0906079
I didn't track calories bro. All I did was eat healthy food, so no junk food or anything that I knew was bad for me. For the first 4 months when I only did cardio I ate smaller meals and after I finished cardio my diet was the same with a bit more protein and I just ate bigger meals and started lifting.

Don't start eating too little food and don't do cardio from the start if you want my advice. Eat healthy, normally and get a good routine going in the gym and after a few months when you have some muscle mass eat a little less, just as healthy and add some cardio along with the weightlifting and the fat will shed off in no time.

looking solid and ripped bro.....mad jelly.....keep up the good work.....bet your loving all the attention your getting....just dont let it get to your head...
Heyyyy, I remember your thread from before, I recognise those pictures.

Nice going.
I think I remember making a comment on your previous thread, certainly your "before" pics look familiar to me! Well done, you've clearly worked hard :-).
Really impressive! keep at it

Quick Reply

Latest