The Student Room Group

Pure Gym or The Gym Group

which is the better gym, i NEED to go but not sure which one is better any help would be appreciated
Original post by Etoile2004
which is the better gym, i NEED to go but not sure which one is better any help would be appreciated

Which one is closest and / or has the equipment most relevant to what your goals are?
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
Which one is closest and / or has the equipment most relevant to what your goals are?

pure gym is closer but more expensive vs the gym further but cheaper but pure gym is rated higher so im not sure
I just need to lose this belly
Original post by Etoile2004
pure gym is closer but more expensive vs the gym further but cheaper but pure gym is rated higher so im not sure
I just need to lose this belly

For losing weight, no special equipment is needed; the cardio equipment that virtually all gyms have will be sufficient. (In fact, more important will be diet - you'll need to be in a caloric deficit, and this is easier when you're also burning calories via exercise.) What is important is consistency and motivation, and you may be more likely to attend a gym which is closer.

Is the price difference significant?
Reply 4
Definitely pure gym.
I go to the Gym Group and never had issue. It might be cheaper than Pure Gym but if its further will yku be less go? I go tomthe Gym group as its the most convenient for me
Still happy with my pure gym membership. No thrills but everything works

Quick Reply

Latest