The Student Room Group

Bad swimming instructor?

Ive cancelled my swimming lessons after bad experience with the instructor. She seemed nice at the first lesson but things changed after paying the next 4 lessons. She does not know where we left off the previous lesson and she would ask me if we do this or that. Most of the time shes quiet and i am the one asking if im doing things the right way. At one point, she let me swim without noodles and i swallowed water and started coughing. She didnt even bother to ask how I am and kept quiet! That made me feel to cancel the lesson going forward. I am not sure if it is my luck as most of the instructors ive been are similar to her and now ive decided to just accept I cant swim and stop wasting money. Has anyone experienced the same?
Original post by habesha97
Ive cancelled my swimming lessons after bad experience with the instructor. She seemed nice at the first lesson but things changed after paying the next 4 lessons. She does not know where we left off the previous lesson and she would ask me if we do this or that. Most of the time shes quiet and i am the one asking if im doing things the right way. At one point, she let me swim without noodles and i swallowed water and started coughing. She didnt even bother to ask how I am and kept quiet! That made me feel to cancel the lesson going forward. I am not sure if it is my luck as most of the instructors ive been are similar to her and now ive decided to just accept I cant swim and stop wasting money. Has anyone experienced the same?
Hello Habesha97! My name is George, I am a swimming instructor from Nigeria.
I just can across your post!!!, I can relate to how it feels being left with this feeling but be reassured that we're not all the same and most of us finds joy in ensuring and seeing our clients swim, a bed of roses feeling😇.

Seems I met your post late though, but do you have any updates to your swimming status now!?.

Quick Reply

Latest