I want a ferrari

Scroll to see replies

the only way this is going to happen is if you start selling

a) drugs
b) your arse
c) salvation
OP in 5 years...Thrustmaster-Ferrari-GT-Cockpit-430-Scuderia-Edition-_1.jpg
Reply 22
Get into property delevopment? Start a business?
Reply 23
[video="youtube;2Z4m4lnjxkY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY[/video]
Original post by CJM13
First one doesn't look too bad actually.

Agreed, but I thought that Ferrari to car experts was like Apple to computer people? ie: it definitely looks nice but you can get other cars that still look nice, can do the same thing and cost less?

Or am I wrong?
Original post by de_monies
Agreed, but I thought that Ferrari to car experts was like Apple to computer people? ie: it definitely looks nice but you can get other cars that still look nice, can do the same thing and cost less?

Or am I wrong?

this has to be the worst comparison ever.
Original post by timothytom
this has to be the worst comparison ever.

Read the bit where it says "Or am I wrong?" I was asking a question, after I made the comparison, and even that ended with a question mark.It's not like I know much about cars. I'm unlikely to have any knowledge on them at all.

Sorry for asking the question. Bloody hell :eek: If it's wrong, then let us know why I'm wrong
(edited 11 years ago)
Read the bit where it says "Or am I wrong?" I was asking a question, after I made the comparison, and even that ended with a question mark.It's not like I know much about cars. I'm unlikely to have any knowledge on them at all.

Sorry for asking the question. Bloody hell :eek: If it's wrong, then let us know why I'm wrong

Apple are the best phone and laptop etc company ever. fact. (not opinion)

no supercar is better than the other out and out.
Red mini with union flag roof and wing mirrors. That's the one I want :smile:
Original post by timothytom
Apple are the best phone and laptop etc company ever. fact. (not opinion)

You have to be trolling or seriously brainwashed if you believe that to be the case
You have to be trolling or seriously brainwashed if you believe that to be the case

hence the brackets. :smile:
LOL....Only on TSR!
Original post by johnsoloman
Maybe if you move over to Italy and get a job at Ferrari and work for Ferrari they may actually give you a Ferrari, but it also depends on how passionate you are working for Ferrari as well as how much the boss of Ferrari likes you before he even considers giving you a Ferrari in the first place before you ask for a Ferrari!!

Hope that helps!

erm.. Porsche?
Reply 33
Original post by nerd434
To be earning a 6 figure salary in the finance sector you basically just have to make your way up the ladder to a high profiled position. There are positions that earn high salaries through a direct academic route (An Actuary for example..) but I think you need a Ph.D in Economics to become an actuary, however I may be wrong..

Research it online, you will be sure to find various statistics on salaries in the finance sector, good luck, there's nothing wrong with aiming high but you will have to work award to be rewarded!

I thought all you have to do is snort a load of coke, yell at people to buy, buy, buy, sell, sell, sell and generally behave like a yobby ****? At least, I assume that's how OP imagines it.
Original post by CJM13
First one doesn't look too bad actually.

If you look in the item description it is a replica Ferrari based on an old Pontiac... I cant imagine many things worse.
Original post by mattamz
Why a ferrari? I'd rather have a TVR cerebera speed 12 since they look awesome.

Nah, my TVR was a nightmare, broken when it was delivered and broken at regular intervals until i got rid.
Original post by North Irelandman
I'd rather have a nice guitar collection

A man after my own heart. Ferrari Enzo or '59 Les Paul? Hurrrmmm.
Original post by nerd434
To be earning a 6 figure salary in the finance sector you basically just have to make your way up the ladder to a high profiled position. There are positions that earn high salaries through a direct academic route (An Actuary for example..) but I think you need a Ph.D in Economics to become an actuary, however I may be wrong..

Research it online, you will be sure to find various statistics on salaries in the finance sector, good luck, there's nothing wrong with aiming high but you will have to work award to be rewarded!

Tres wrong. A friend of mine is now training to be an actuary with nothing more than an undergrad degree in Maths.
Reply 38
I want never gets :hmmm:
Original post by mattamz
Why a ferrari? I'd rather have a TVR cerebera speed 12 since they look awesome.

They look even better when they're stuck on the side of a road with their hazards on...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending