AQA GCSE Spanish 21st and 25th May 2012

Scroll to see replies

last question was

assists at a charity shop
picked up rubbish from the beach
served food at the hospital
plays piano at an old peoples home
Reply 21
Question 3 what was that?! For the last one Iput racist attack :/ I reckon it should've been 2 marks for each
its definitely army
Reply 23
The multiple choice were easy and the last writing, you didn't even have to listen for that one. But the other two writing were definitely the hardest.
Reply 24
Original post by aspire96
Found it really difficult :frown:
what were all the answers to the news questions (what and where)?
and also the last four questions (why were they being interviewed?

Also for the P/N/P&N question did you guys put P, N, P&N, P?

YES :smile:
Reply 25
that was so difficult :'(
Reply 26
For the positive/negative questions I think I got N, P, P+N and P instead of P, N, P+N, P because I thought the first one was him talking about how his brother annoys him and so on and the second one was the girl talking about how she always does everything with her mother and that she loves spending time with her etc.?
Reply 27
Or have I remembered the question order wrongly?
Reply 28
Ahh I was gonna put army for the uniform question but then hesitated cos I had to move on to the next question :/
ahaha, i put down she designed new uniform for the school? ive defo failed den, if da grade boundaries rnt high :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by Gordon14
For the positive/negative questions I think I got N, P, P+N and P instead of P, N, P+N, P because I thought the first one was him talking about how his brother annoys him and so on and the second one was the girl talking about how she always does everything with her mother and that she loves spending time with her etc.?

oh yeah youre right :smile:
Urgghh, its depressing reading these answers n i swear she said "nunca discutirme" or summin for da one wiv his relationship wiv his mum
Reply 32
does anyone know the event and where answers.?
also as they are one mark (stupid) will we get half a mark if we get say just the event right?
Reply 33
What do you lot recon the grade boundries are going to be like for A*,A and a B?
Original post by Emsss
does anyone know the event and where answers.?
also as they are one mark (stupid) will we get half a mark if we get say just the event right?

I hope we get half a mark, but appaz: they dont award half marks ¬¬
Reply 35
Original post by alex6265
What do you lot recon the grade boundries are going to be like for A*,A and a B?

i think 27/40 for an a * . Thats what i heard , but of course its not definite.
Reply 36
Question 3 was the hardest one for me, really struggled on that one. In general, I thought the exam was pretty difficult.

The interview one was difficult too.

Marea Negra means oil spill, but I couldn't catch where it happened. :frown:

I'm just curious, what did people put for the jobs? From what I remember, the advantages of the first job was the holiday and then disadvantage was the hours?
Reply 37
These are my best attempts at the right answers.

1) cost of uniform
Excellent facilities
Assesments
Class sizes
2) N
P
P/N
P
3) theft in jewellers
Strike in townhall
Flood in city centre
Oil rig on island
4) endangered species
Air pollution
Packaging
Drought
5) mountains
Castles
Camping
Scotland
6) the computer machine
The screen
Mouse
Headphones
7) wanted an exchange
Wrong size
Queue too long
Rude assistant
8) can't remember order
Started a business at young age
Won a gold medal in last olympic
Saved dog from drowning in river
Designed a uniform for something.
9) charity shop
Picks up rubbish
Serves food
Old peoples home.

Oh and the jobs one - advantage is money and disadvantage is responsability. 2nd one - advantage is lots of jobs and disadvantage is long training.
Can't really remember order so sorry if answers are a bit muddled but this is what I got. I found the test really quite hard.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
for the jobs, the advantage was pay - "it is important to get good pay when living in the city" and responsibility "the responsibilities are stressful"

and the second one the advantage was that there are many jobs available, but you have to train for a long time.
Hard exam.
What did people get for the holiday question? I think the letters were B, C, A, F? Mountains picture then castle picture then tent picture then i cannot remember what F was can anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending