The Student Room Group
Reply 1
days: bacause the earth rotates once every twenty four hours in relation to the sun

years: because the orbit of the earth is eliptical, and it takes 365 days (approx) for the earth to complete one full circuit.

seasons, because the earth is at a different angle from 90 degrees to the plane of it's orbit, so in some parts of it's orbit, one hemisphere of the earth is closer to the sun and thus receives more light/ heat than the other.
Reply 3
Niz
Why do we have days, years and seasons (1page and Diagrams)

that was my science homework. Ive looked it up but cant find anything, whts it got to do with science anyway

Well it's quite obviuos ain't it.
Because that's the way the earth spins. There's not much else you can say.
Reply 5
Niz
OP
SHANDY
that would be the grade A answer, if i wrote that down.

thanks for the help to 2776 an riffraff
Reply 6
SHANDY

Well can you please tell us how 'obviuos' it is, and as this may be a taxing task for you, i shall give you options. Also, you only need to select the designated number according to the response of your choosing.

1. Not Very
2. Quite
3. Very
4. As obviuos as the idiocy of SHANDY
Reply 7
piginapoke
I take it that grammatical faux pas is ironic.

I wouldn't, as I did not target SHANDY's grammatical error, so I fail to see the irony in the whole situation.

Silence. Who are you? You are not fit to lick the high heeled boots of your father. Silence again. You can take whatever you want, crack, speed, a dick in your ass, we don't care. In fact take your leave, or take this as a compliment, or take that (big up Gary Barlow), or you could go East 17 and "Stay another Day".
That was homo-erotic, but not like your father. Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending