Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Having a bike at hull!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keckers
In the main part of Hull yes.

Just stay away from europes biggest council estate and you'll avoid most of the crime.

That is another urban myth about Hull, the largest council estate is actually somewhere else in England, either Essex or Leeds I think.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Could you get one Dutch bike ?
Original post by MustaphaAdeola
Could you get one Dutch bike ?

Hi MustaphaAdeola

I just came across your post on this very old thread! What exactly do you mean? The student ambassadors team here will be happy to try and help you.

Chris
University of Hull Student Ambassador

Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi MustaphaAdeola

I just came across your post on this very old thread! What exactly do you mean? The student ambassadors team here will be happy to try and help you.

Chris

I am presently in Hull, as a student in the university of Hull. I need a good and affordable bike for easy transportation across the city of Hull during my stay.
Original post by MustaphaAdeola

I am presently in Hull, as a student in the university of Hull. I need a good and affordable bike for easy transportation across the city of Hull during my stay.

Hi MustaphaAdeola

You could for a first step call in at the bikehub opposite the Wilberforce building. They may well know of people selling bikes, alternatively they hire bikes out at very reasonable rates. They can probably give you recommendations about second hand bike shops as well.

As Hull is flat, it is a great place to cycle but you do need a good lock or two!

Good luck

Chris

Quick Reply

Latest