The Student Room Group

Sunderland accounting 2012 entry

Saw a thread about Manchester uni and decided to create a thread for anyone deciding to do accounting at Sunderland uni, anyone on here wanting to do it? :smile:
Anyone?
Reply 2
Me :smile: are you staying in the halls?
Original post by bethany18
Me :smile: are you staying in the halls?

Woo :smile: & I was going to but I've decided to stay home for the first year at least, what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by accountant-future
Woo :smile: & I was going to but I've decided to stay home for the first year at least, what about you?

Ah okay :smile: i was going to stay at home but its a bit much to travel so I'm going to stay in the halls, do you have any idea what the timetable at uni is like? I dont think its as much as college/sixth form but I wanted an idea of how manny lectures etc we normally get?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Ah okay :smile: i was going to stay at home but its a bit much to travel so I'm going to stay in the halls, do you have any idea what the timetable at uni is like? I dont think its as much as college/sixth form but I wanted an idea of how manny lectures etc we normally get?

Ahhh, should tell me what the halls are like since I'm considering it for the 2nd year :smile: have you had a tour of your halls yet?

Erm, I'm not certain - I imagine we'll either get e-mailed the timetable or posted it or just get given it on the day we start - I have heard the contact hours aren't that bad though, definitely shouldn't be as much as college/6th form
Reply 6
Ahhh, should tell me what the halls are like since I'm considering it for the 2nd year :smile: have you had a tour of your halls yet?

Erm, I'm not certain - I imagine we'll either get e-mailed the timetable or posted it or just get given it on the day we start - I have heard the contact hours aren't that bad though, definitely shouldn't be as much as college/6th form

Yeah I will & no i haven't seen them haha but I've applied for the ones nearest Sir Tom Cowie campus.

Yeah, I'm really excited to start now :smile:
Yeah I will & no i haven't seen them haha but I've applied for the ones nearest Sir Tom Cowie campus.

Yeah, I'm really excited to start now :smile:

Same here, definite excitement :smile: are you coming to Sunderland then, just had a look and saw you're in for Northumbria too?
Reply 8
Same here, definite excitement :smile: are you coming to Sunderland then, just had a look and saw you're in for Northumbria too?

Northumbrias my firm but I think I'll be going to Sunderland, I dont mind either way really pros & cons to them both. Have you applied there too?

Northumbrias my firm but I think I'll be going to Sunderland, I dont mind either way really pros & cons to them both. Have you applied there too?

Ahhh right, and I applied to Newcastle as well as Sunderland, but they want AAB - so that's really doubtful so it's more or less guaranteed to be Sunderland

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending