Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Sophocrates
The deadline was on 12th December... :/

oh :frown: sad times...
Reply 81
Original post by dggs123
oh :frown: sad times...

Deadline different for some people maybe??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by dggs123
haven't got the form yet :frown:

I would definitely call them up! you sure you met all the academic criteria? :smile:
Original post by bad8oy
Deadline different for some people maybe??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so :frown: it is even printed on the form
Reply 84
Original post by Sheo
I would definitely call them up! you sure you met all the academic criteria? :smile:

yeah, i meet all the criteria. ok thanks :smile: i'll call them tomorow
The evidence for the social contextual questionnaire received in the post today. Delighted that thy received it :smile:
They sent me an e-mail of confirmation as well, I'm glad :smile:
Original post by Trafficongestion
They sent me an e-mail of confirmation as well, I'm glad :smile:

They haven't sent me an email; but sent me the evidence back?

Can you post it on here or PM me? :smile:
Secondary Screening:*

Candidates who pass the academic and social criteria screening will have their personal statement and reference sections of the UCAS application form screened for suitability. All academic members of staff involved with the teaching of the MB/BS with a Foundation Year programme take part in this process. Each form is screened independently by two academics. The evidence we are looking for is listed on our website at:*

http://www.uea.ac.uk/med/course/6mbms/application

All sections are marked and the scores for each candidate are then standardised and ranked hierarchically for short-listing for interview.*
Original post by TheFootyKing19
They haven't sent me an email; but sent me the evidence back?

Can you post it on here or PM me? :smile:

They just sent me:

Dear Sam,

Received with thanks.

Best wishes,
Reply 90
I haven't received a confirmation via email or a letter, is anyone else in the same position as me? As I am getting slightly worried.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by sortedguy
I haven't received a confirmation via email or a letter, is anyone else in the same position as me? As I am getting slightly worried.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me....no point in worrying lol
Ill probz get rejected anyway so need to concentrate on getting 3 As for next year :smile:. Do the same (y) and good luck with jan exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by bad8oy
Me....no point in worrying lol
Ill probz get rejected anyway so need to concentrate on getting 3 As for next year :smile:. Do the same (y) and good luck with jan exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have already got my grades, I am on a gap year so I am worried this is like my last opportunity for undergraduate medicine. What kind of proof did you send off to Uea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you guys sent it by post then maybe they don't send confirmation, don't worry I'm sure it's all good as long as you've sent your evidence off! :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by Trafficongestion
If you guys sent it by post then maybe they don't send confirmation, don't worry I'm sure it's all good as long as you've sent your evidence off! :smile:

Ah I did sent it via post. I presume you scanned the documents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Hello, applied for the 6 year course at UEA, still waiting for any reply..
Original post by sortedguy
Ah I did sent it via post. I presume you scanned the documents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did!
Reply 97
Hey everyone i've applied to this course and have received a few welcome emails but i havn't received an eligibility criteria form, i tried calling but theyre closed for christmas and new years, i've sent them an email, does anyone know what else i can do or why i might not have received the form? :confused:
Original post by TheEmpire
Hey everyone i've applied to this course and have received a few welcome emails but i havn't received an eligibility criteria form, i tried calling but theyre closed for christmas and new years, i've sent them an email, does anyone know what else i can do or why i might not have received the form? :confused:

You may have not fulfilled the academic criteria, perhaps? The deadline was 12th December so I'm not sure. All you can do now is wait I guess... :frown:
Reply 99
Original post by Sophocrates
You may have not fulfilled the academic criteria, perhaps? The deadline was 12th December so I'm not sure. All you can do now is wait I guess... :frown:

hmm perhaps :s-smilie: i'm predicted 3 B's though.. yeah hopefully i get a reply from them in a few days (thinking positive) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending