The Student Room Group

UEA A104 medicine with a gateway year interview

Hi, just recently had my interview for UEA medicine with a gateway year. Wondering if anyone has done theirs and what they thought about it?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Shannontuck20
Hi, just recently had my interview for UEA medicine with a gateway year. Wondering if anyone has done theirs and what they thought about it?
Thanks!

I'm about to have mine tomorrow, how was yours? do they ask you anything about the gateway year specifically
Reply 2
Original post by mirror9
I'm about to have mine tomorrow, how was yours? do they ask you anything about the gateway year specifically

Hello,
Mine was fine, I thought it was one of the easier interviews I’ve done, I know you’re not allowed to say what was in the interview but no, I wasn’t personally asked about the gateway year. Good luck !! You’ll do fine.
Reply 3
Hello,
Mine was fine, I thought it was one of the easier interviews I’ve done, I know you’re not allowed to say what was in the interview but no, I wasn’t personally asked about the gateway year. Good luck !! You’ll do fine.

thank you so much 🙂 hope you hear back soon
for some reason im getting so nervous about this ahh
Reply 4
Original post by mirror9
thank you so much 🙂 hope you hear back soon
for some reason im getting so nervous about this ahh

It’s completely normal to be scared love, it’s your future, make sure it’s an excited scared not a worried scared :wink:. You’ll be fine and hopefully I’ll see you in September !!
Reply 5
Thanks!

yeah I liked it tbf! some Q’s weren’t really expected but nothing too hard i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending