The Student Room Group

Medicine (6 years including foundation year) at Manchester?

A levels aren't quite right for the usual medicine degree as i only have one science. Is this degree any good?
Original post by laundrybasket
A levels aren't quite right for the usual medicine degree as i only have one science. Is this degree any good?

all medical courses in the UK are good, this course will just build up the scientific knowledge required for the main part of the medical degree. what science subject do you study? newcastle is another option, you can have any combo of a levels there.
Original post by reubenn05
all medical courses in the UK are good, this course will just build up the scientific knowledge required for the main part of the medical degree. what science subject do you study? newcastle is another option, you can have any combo of a levels there.

Thank you I’ll look at Newcastle :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by laundrybasket

Yes, itis fine, you would join the standard A100 course after the Foundation year.
Depending on your A level subjects, also look at Dundee A104 (if it is still running) and Newcastle A100. UEA only requires bio or chem and Soton has a varied selection for a 2nd "science"
Original post by GANFYD
Yes, itis fine, you would join the standard A100 course after the Foundation year.
Depending on your A level subjects, also look at Dundee A104 (if it is still running) and Newcastle A100. UEA only requires bio or chem and Soton has a varied selection for a 2nd "science"

awesome thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending