Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by L - Jilla94
ahh cool , hey :smile: and nah I haven't sent my application off yet waiting on my referee etc but fingers crossed I will receive an offer :biggrin:, yourself? also where else have you applied if you dont mind me asking :tongue:?

When I went to the open day and specifically the law with european studies talk, there were I think like 3 people who wanted to do law with french, no one for spanish, and I was the only one for italian. So I think it should be pretty easy to get an offer :P I got an offer a week or so ago, AAB :smile: and I've also applied to Southampton, Reading, Sussex, and Liverpool, you? :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 141
I've been asked to do an interview for Computer Science! I didn't think they did them, so I'll have to do a bit of preparation :smile:
Reply 142
[QUOTE="Aries1992;40167294"]Hi I've been given two offers by Kent for Psychology (AAA/AAB) and for GCSE I have:
Maths E (currently resitting)
English CC
Science D
I.T C
R.E A
Sociology C
Travel + Tourism CC
Business Studies D

Not so great but enough thank god :smile:

At least you have an offer, Ive got one too which I am extremely happy about :smile:

Original post by hanz1234
I got an offer from Kent today for Psychology :smile:

Snap, happy days!
Snap, happy days!

:biggrin: Anyone doing applied with clinical??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by .JJ
What was your offer for accounting and finance, if you don't mind me asking?

ABB :cool: why? are you applying for the course?
Reply 145
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
ABB :cool: why? are you applying for the course?

T'was what I was expecting. Yeah, but I'm not sure how realistic my ABB targets are :unimpressed:
I applied for Economics with a year in industry :smile:

Original post by .JJ
T'was what I was expecting. Yeah, but I'm not sure how realistic my ABB targets are :unimpressed:

What did you get at AS?
Got a conditional offer for Economics - ABB! Really happy as Kent is my insurance choice! :smile:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Got a conditional offer for Economics - ABB! Really happy as Kent is my insurance choice! :smile:

Woo!! Well done :smile:

Original post by PeaceLoveKindness

Thank you! :smile:
[QUOTE="MalteseMalteser;40181858"]

Thank you! :smile:

What's your firm? :smile:

[QUOTE="PeaceLoveKindness;40181878"]

What's your firm? :smile:

Haven't actually received a firm yet because Kent are the only one's who have given me an offer so far (waiting on the rest, Kent have the lowest entry requirements for me). But hopefully the Firm will be York, Lancaster or Aston (preferrably York) :smile:
[QUOTE="MalteseMalteser;40181917"]

Haven't actually received a firm yet because Kent are the only one's who have given me an offer so far (waiting on the rest, Kent have the lowest entry requirements for me). But hopefully the Firm will be York, Lancaster or Aston (preferrably York) :smile:

Wow good luck xD

[QUOTE="PeaceLoveKindness;40181992"]

Wow good luck xD

Thanks! where else did you apply? is Kent your firm? :smile:
Reply 155
What did you get at AS?

Didn't do so well, BCD in sociology, english lit and maths respectively. A couple of marks off a B in English and basically resitting my AS maths :cool: What about you?
Original post by .JJ
Didn't do so well, BCD in sociology, english lit and maths respectively. A couple of marks off a B in English and basically resitting my AS maths :cool: What about you?

At AS I got:

English Lit-A
French-A
Maths-B
Biology-C

Made up for my poor GCSE grades! A2 Predictions are: ABB (because my French teacher is a bitch and thinks that I'm not going to get an A in A2 and is refusing to predict me an A)
[QUOTE="MalteseMalteser;40182037"]

Thanks! where else did you apply? is Kent your firm? :smile:

Nope Kent isn't my firm :smile:
I also applied to LSE, UCL, Surrey and Royal Holloway xD LSE or UCL would be my firm, naturally if I get accepted (which I doubt) it I don't get accepted then Surrey would be my firm making Kent or RH my insurance (not too sure between them yet)

Reply 158
At AS I got:

English Lit-A
French-A
Maths-B
Biology-C

Made up for my poor GCSE grades! A2 Predictions are: ABB (because my French teacher is a bitch and thinks that I'm not going to get an A in A2 and is refusing to predict me an A)

Well done you! Where else did you apply?
Original post by .JJ
Well done you! Where else did you apply?

Thanks :smile: and Sheffield, Liverpool and UEA. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending