This discussion is closed.
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
even after using ghds my hair goes 'wohoo' in the wind, I have to straighten my hair for about an hour to get it to stay straightish
It doesn't matter WHAt I do to my hair, it never stays straight. It never even goes straight in the first place..... wavy whatever I choose to try.
But I like it wavy now, so it's all good.
rover
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
didnt know that wen i originaly posted this out that it will last this long. just shows how people are obseesed with their apperence. lol.
status disease..........
still i cant talk.
jsut spent the hole day finding dax wax in the shops. anyone rate the shampoo that they recomend
dforster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rover)
didnt know that wen i originaly posted this out that it will last this long. just shows how people are obseesed with their apperence. lol.
status disease..........
still i cant talk.
jsut spent the hole day finding dax wax in the shops. anyone rate the shampoo that they recomend
there's no need for the shampoo...like i keep saying...dax should be a permanent fixture in your hair for the next few years of your life...you should always be able to reach up, touch your hair and bring you hand back to your nose to smell the perfumed industrial oil smell......glad to see we have made a dax wax convert....
ABCD
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dforster)
there's no need for the shampoo...like i keep saying...dax should be a permanent fixture in your hair for the next few years of your life...you should always be able to reach up, touch your hair and bring you hand back to your nose to smell the perfumed industrial oil smell......glad to see we have made a dax wax convert....
damn this is getting so long its silly (the thread) surely there isnt that much difference between different types of wax
dforster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ABCD)
damn this is getting so long its silly (the thread) surely there isnt that much difference between different types of wax
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
SINNER!!!! may the lord strike ye down!!!!
kaxxa(maltese)
Report 16 years ago
best gel i found is loreal FX Studio, radical, it dries quickly and stays fixed for a long time. my hair looks \|/
ShakeNotStirr
Report 16 years ago
Where can i get Dax Wax red in the USA?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.85%
Better than expected (141)
20.86%
Worse than expected (367)
54.29%

Watched Threads