The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

me!
even after using ghds my hair goes 'wohoo' in the wind, I have to straighten my hair for about an hour to get it to stay straightish

It doesn't matter WHAt I do to my hair, it never stays straight. It never even goes straight in the first place..... wavy whatever I choose to try.
But I like it wavy now, so it's all good. :smile:
Reply 61
didnt know that wen i originaly posted this out that it will last this long. just shows how people are obseesed with their apperence. lol.
status disease..........
still i cant talk.
jsut spent the hole day finding dax wax in the shops. anyone rate the shampoo that they recomend
Reply 62
rover
didnt know that wen i originaly posted this out that it will last this long. just shows how people are obseesed with their apperence. lol.
status disease..........
still i cant talk.
jsut spent the hole day finding dax wax in the shops. anyone rate the shampoo that they recomend

there's no need for the shampoo...like i keep saying...dax should be a permanent fixture in your hair for the next few years of your life...you should always be able to reach up, touch your hair and bring you hand back to your nose to smell the perfumed industrial oil smell......glad to see we have made a dax wax convert....
Reply 63
dforster
there's no need for the shampoo...like i keep saying...dax should be a permanent fixture in your hair for the next few years of your life...you should always be able to reach up, touch your hair and bring you hand back to your nose to smell the perfumed industrial oil smell......glad to see we have made a dax wax convert....

damn this is getting so long its silly (the thread) surely there isnt that much difference between different types of wax
Reply 64
ABCD
damn this is getting so long its silly (the thread) surely there isnt that much difference between different types of wax

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
SINNER!!!! may the lord strike ye down!!!!
best gel i found is loreal FX Studio, radical, it dries quickly and stays fixed for a long time. my hair looks \|/
Where can i get Dax Wax red in the USA?

Latest

Trending

Trending