The Student Room Group

Student finance eligibility

Hey guys please help me on this, I came into the country on the 29th of September 2010, I joined college and just finished this yr, I going to apply to universities and hopefully I get the offers and I'm goin to apply for student loan next year but the rules say inorder to get a loan u must have lived in the UK for 3 years before the beginning course and iam a resident, so my universities iam applying for will start on 30th September and some in October, so that would be 1 day after I have made the 3years but have to go in the enrolment week before which is not counted as the start of the course which is good but iam abit worried, would I be able to be guaranteed the loan when I apply and will I be able to receive it when istart after the 30th of September 2013. Thanks guys.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Well this year its the first of september because thats the first date of the AY. I dont know if they would be able to confirm this since they are still dealing with 12/13. If i was you i would just apply and try and see if you may receive it?
Reply 2
No iam gna apply nxt yr around February, I called them and told me it was ok bt I'm Jst nt sure coz it will only be a day after.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending