The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
hotchick200
in january i shaged a lad and nearly got pregnant, but da the=ing is coz he was 18 and i'm14 shoshal servases got involved and are askin if i want 2 press charges, i didn't no the lad he was a m8 of a m8 and der not chattin now coz of it, da thing is i sed no b 4 2 times but he just said well it's guna happen sum time isnt it! i don't no wat 2 do! :frown:

Peeeeeee's of.
Reply 181
eleenia
i'm no expert on the ins and outs of this but i don't think the police and social services always follow the procedures to a T. Recently, a guy i know who is 18 had sex with a 13 yr old and even though her parents went ape originally nothing has happened to him since about it.

If the girl persuades her parents not to, they wont press charges, but otherewise the guy is doomed.
Reply 182
eleenia
i'm no expert on the ins and outs of this but i don't think the police and social services always follow the procedures to a T. Recently, a guy i know who is 18 had sex with a 13 yr old and even though her parents went ape originally nothing has happened to him since about it.

I cannot speak for individual circumstances but I am aware that as I stated, that is how the law stands.

Please do not encourage this girl.
Reply 183
Cyst

Be warned people, she may try to provoke you into having sex by pretending not to want sex.
Reply 184
Cyst
I cannot speak for individual circumstances but I am aware that as I stated, that is how the law stands.

i'm not encouraging the girl... at the end of the day, if she's been raped then i hope she manages to sort things out and get on with her life. If she's making it up than she's an idiot and i hope she grows up and realises her stupidity. but i think its completely unjustified to say that you hope she gets raped. I can appreciate that your friend is suffering after a horrific ordeal but why would you want to wish that on someone else if you can see how psychologically damaging it really is?
Reply 185
eleenia
i'm not encouraging the girl... at the end of the day, if she's been raped then i hope she manages to sort things out and get on with her life. If she's making it up than she's an idiot and i hope she grows up and realises her stupidity. but i think its completely unjustified to say that you hope she gets raped. I can appreciate that your friend is suffering after a horrific ordeal but why would you want to wish that on someone else if you can see how psychologically damaging it really is?

good summary. have a gold star.
Reply 186
bono
Profile: "sex" ----> "yeaaah loads!!"

You have loads of sex at the age of 14?

How utterly stupid.

absolutely ridiculous.....studying for year 9 sats for gods sake you're a little girl you shouldnt put stuff like "yeah loadsa sex" on your profile. i knew girls like you in school, nobody had ne respect for them and the only lads that were interested in them only were because they knew theyd get sex from them straight away.
Reply 187
calumc
If she's making it up, then yes, she's an idiot, but she's still an idiot with the potential to practically destroy some poor guy's life.

Its tricky, i've heard of girls as young as 14 tricking older guys into having sex with them to get them into trouble so i'm not gonna pretend that 14 yr olds are all sweet and innocent but i still stand with the law on the fact that it should be possible to press charges on any adult who has sex with a minor - regardless of the technicalities (save those for the courtroom) but chances are if she's making it up, she's making the WHOLE thing up and there never was a guy in the first place.
Reply 188
eleenia

I was simply making a point. This girl clearly has no moral conscience and the fact that she persists in telling us she has been raped even though she is fully aware that we do not believe her, infuriated me.
I, however, accept my comments were slightly extreme.
Reply 189
Cyst
I was simply making a point. This girl clearly has no moral conscience and the fact that she persists in telling us she has been raped even though she is fully aware that we do not believe her, infuriated me.
I, however, accept my comments were slightly extreme.
#

Like a right wing extremist group whom are off-shoots of a terrorist group. Or maybe not, joke. :biggrin: I know where you are coming from.

Latest

Trending

Trending