The Student Room Group

UCAS Application - Payments

Hi guys,
I’m in Year 13 and I just sent of my application. This may be a silly question but when I send it if I was charged straight away. If i decide to change a uni course or edit my application will i be charged again? If so would i need to ask for a refund.

Also to be honest i’m kinda panicking right now cuz my school made an internal deadline to check out applications before sending them properly off. So i’m not sure if I was supposed to pay yet as i was told to press ‘pay and send’ so that the teachers can see the applications. Is the only way for teachers to receive applications by paying???
(edited 5 months ago)
There is one fee and you won't be charged again for making changes. :smile:

Please be aware that you can only change a choice within 14 days of receiving your welcome email once your application has been submitted. If you've not added all your choices yet, then you can continue to add them at any time but ideally before the equal consideration deadline.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by normaw
There is one fee and you won't be charged again for making changes. :smile:

Please be aware that you can only change a choice within 14 days of receiving your welcome email once your application has been submitted. If you've not added all your choices yet, then you can continue to add them at any time but ideally before the equal consideration deadline.

Thank you for your help. Is this for if my teachers haven’t sent it off to UCAS as my teacher hasn’t. Or do you mean once the 14 days have past I can absolutely not change anything and what’s done is done.
By equal considerate date do you mean the deadline. Also would the welcome email be for sending off the application to school or from universities as I received an email saying it has been sent of to my school.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by _k_a_i_t_o_
Thank you for your help. Is this for if my teachers haven’t sent it off to UCAS as my teacher hasn’t. Or do you mean once the 14 days have past I can absolutely not change anything and what’s done is done.
By equal considerate date do you mean the deadline. Also would the welcome email be for sending off the application to school or from universities as I received an email saying it has been sent of to my school.

It's 14 days from your application being submitted, which is when your teachers send it off to UCAS, not when you send it to your teachers.
Original post by Admit-One
It's 14 days from your application being submitted, which is when your teachers send it off to UCAS, not when you send it to your teachers.

Ok thank you so much I was worried then. 😊
Original post by _k_a_i_t_o_

The equal consideration deadline is 31 January 2024.
Original post by normaw
The equal consideration deadline is 31 January 2024.

Ok thank you 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending