The Student Room Group

Contact information for Tesco HR / Payroll department

Hello, I’m looking for help on finding the contact number for Tesco HR department.

I’ve had a family member pass away recently who worked at Tesco and the HR department and Tesco are supposedly processing a ‘death in service’ claim where we’ll receive bereavement money for our loss.

It says online and the store manager said it should only take up to a month to come through but we’ve been waiting 3 months since we first started the claim.

Me and the store manager are working on getting an update but does anyone know the number for the HR or Payroll department?

This passing has effecting my whole family financially and taking months out of work so this would help us get back on our feet massively.

Thanks
Original post by LeEric23
Hello, I’m looking for help on finding the contact number for Tesco HR department.

I’ve had a family member pass away recently who worked at Tesco and the HR department and Tesco are supposedly processing a ‘death in service’ claim where we’ll receive bereavement money for our loss.

It says online and the store manager said it should only take up to a month to come through but we’ve been waiting 3 months since we first started the claim.

Me and the store manager are working on getting an update but does anyone know the number for the HR or Payroll department?

This passing has effecting my whole family financially and taking months out of work so this would help us get back on our feet massively.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss of your family member 😀
The store manager that your family member worked at should be able to provide you with this necessary information.
The manager maybe right about the time it should take and even allowing a few weeks longer would be acceptable but not 3 months.

You'll obviously need the family member payroll number and the store number ( or the place that the store is located - the store number is so that they know exactly where the staff member worked at ) and probably national insurance number to allow them to deal with it for you, I think that they might ask you to provide them proof of death.

This is the only number I know of for HR okay.

0345 301 4455

HR

Tesco employees may occasionally need to contact the HR department. This could be to get a reference if you’re leaving the company, or to ask a question about your payslip. If you need to contact the HR department of Tesco, you can do so by calling the number above. When you call this number, you will be able to speak to the HR department at the Tesco head office in Welwyn Garden City, and they will assist you with your query. To speak to the HR department, press 3 when you hear “if you are a current or former colleague”.

Tesco Payroll

Get through to the Tesco Payroll on the number the number above. When you call this number, you will be able to talk to the team regarding your payroll, and any issues that you’ve experienced with your pay. If you find that you are missing hours on your payslip, or holiday hours have not been processed correctly you can phone this number. You can also call this number if have questions relating your tax code, National Insurance, pension or any other money which is docked from your wages.

Tesco Head Office Address.....

Falcon Way,
Shire Park,
Welwyn Garden City,
Hertfordshire,
AL7 1TW

Tesco
The contact number for Tesco is available directly from their website at no or lower cost

0345 301 4455
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your standard network charge.

Please ensure you have the bill payers permission before contacting a company on our website.

This website provides hard to find phone numbers as a call connection service, and is not associated with the companies listed.

If you have a query relating to one of Tesco’s products or services, you can contact the Tesco head office by calling the number above.

Contents [show]

Tesco Opening Hours
Department Opening Hours
Customer Services Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Tesco Complaints Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Tesco HR Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Tesco Marketing Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Tesco Payroll Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Tesco Mobile Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm

I do work with Tesco as a team leader and occasionally stand in supervisor.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
I need a number for hr regarding payslip
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by Drayton321

Ask your store manager to resolve it for you or ask them for a number for you to contact

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending