The Student Room Group

how to get a student version of STAR-CCM+

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit. I’ve been using the STAR-CCM+ software for the best part of a week at university and was wondering if I could get a free student version for my laptop.

From what I understand CD-adapco do give out free student version for personal use however I’m not sure how to go about getting the free software.

I have emailed [email protected] last Thursday and still haven’t had a reply (I emailed using my university email).
So my question has anyone managed to get a free version of STAR-CCM+ and how did you manage to do so?
Reply 1
Original post by adam.uddin
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit. I’ve been using the STAR-CCM+ software for the best part of a week at university and was wondering if I could get a free student version for my laptop.

From what I understand CD-adapco do give out free student version for personal use however I’m not sure how to go about getting the free software.

I have emailed [email protected] last Thursday and still haven’t had a reply (I emailed using my university email).
So my question has anyone managed to get a free version of STAR-CCM+ and how did you manage to do so?

Any news? I need it too.

Quick Reply

Latest