The Student Room Group

*Official Queens University Belfast Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StraightUpG
When do you have to complete the online interview by?

March 10, 2013
Original post by CanadianEh!
March 10, 2013

Have you gotten a reply from the University?
I have the interview this coming Saturday. I am wondering if anyone has any feedback or suggestions for me.
I have the interview this coming Saturday. I am wondering if anyone has any feedback or suggestions for me.

Hi.
We arent allowed to discuss the interview questions as we all signed an agreement not to. Also it would put everyone at a disadvantage. Good luck !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnight_sun
Hi.
We arent allowed to discuss the interview questions as we all signed an agreement not to. Also it would put everyone at a disadvantage. Good luck !

Posted from TSR Mobile

In no way am I asking you to tell me exactly what kind of questions will be asked. I am merely asking what types of questions to expect. I know in Canada they ask you questions regarding moral judgement/ethics, work ethic, strengths weakness. I am just wondering if the questions will be similar to this?
Reply 65
has anyone gotten an offer? it's March now and i havent heard a thing from QUB.
Reply 66
Original post by sychong
has anyone gotten an offer? it's March now and i havent heard a thing from QUB.

Last year i think offers were given out towards the end of March.. My guess is that we're going to hear 25th of March but just my guess!
Reply 67
Original post by StraightUpG
Last year i think offers were given out towards the end of March.. My guess is that we're going to hear 25th of March but just my guess!

its a nice dental school! but hey yeah, just remember that you'll geh your degree and chip outta NI!!!
:colone:

2nd year student
Original post by Jitesh123
its a nice dental school! but hey yeah, just remember that you'll geh your degree and chip outta NI!!!
:colone:

2nd year student

can you remember by any chance around what date you got your offer?
also, what do you mean by chip outta NI? is there anything bad about it?
Reply 69
yes i remember it was around 20-30th of March..Belfast is a nice place but its a wee bit small. you could see the whole city in 20 minutes!
people are nice, but that's the main attraction of the city. where as in london, where i come from, there are so many things to see and do. there is a general buzz and its a real hustling and bustling city, much like Dublin. otherwise, as a place to study its ideal. whether you decide to stick around longer after the course is a different thing!
however i do wish there were more supermarkets around other than just tesco :/ LOL
Reply 70
Yes! offer!!!
Unconditional Offer :smile: !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer yay !!!!!!! Now have 4 offers :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Woop woop got an offer :smile:
Reply 74
Got an offer! Woohoo!
How did you receive your offer? Was it by e-mail or did you receive it by mail?
Okay thanks! I am wondering how international applicants will hear, since I did not apply through ucas.
Okay thanks! I am wondering how international applicants will hear, since I did not apply through ucas.

No idea then sorry :smile: how did you apply then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I still haven't heard anything from them... OMG...

Quick Reply

Latest