The Student Room Group

AQA A PSYA1 10th of January 2013

Hello
Has everyone started their revision for psychology?
Any ideas what might come up?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Trying to revise now, mock in a couple of weeks :s-smilie: Looking at all my notes I have a lot to revise over! Don't know where to start...
Reply 2
I have to start revising soon because i am not very good at psychology :frown:
Reply 3
Hi, posting to subscribe :smile:
Reply 4
Do you know if we need to know the role of schemes for eyewitness testimony? It's not on the specification but it's in the book :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by sonia6494
Do you know if we need to know the role of schemes for eyewitness testimony? It's not on the specification but it's in the book :/

I think so, we got told to anyway. Well, a lot has changed now that AQA have decided to change the spec, and so late into the year grr

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Reply 6
I'm finding it hard to remember the researcher's name which is annoying :frown:
I'm finding the content really interesting but I really have to work on my exam technique and structure for the 12 mark questions.
Just under a month left guys! :eek:
Guys, I'm confused. Does it matter whether you say Independent Groups or Independent Measures?
Reply 8
Original post by ipullapushdoor
Guys, I'm confused. Does it matter whether you say Independent Groups or Independent Measures?

I think you're supposed to put independent groups as I've done a lot of past papers and they all accept independent group rather than measures!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Bee3011
I think you're supposed to put independent groups as I've done a lot of past papers and they all accept independent group rather than measures!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would they still accept it though? Because we've been taught independent measures :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Original post by priya8D
Would they still accept it though? Because we've been taught independent measures :s-smilie:

In some past papers the examiners have said accept independent measures and in others it says not allowed so I'm not sure! Why don't you ask your teacher when you start college!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Bee3011
In some past papers the examiners have said accept independent measures and in others it says not allowed so I'm not sure! Why don't you ask your teacher when you start college!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I'll try and catch her. Thanks :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by priya8D
Okay I'll try and catch her. Thanks :smile:

Good luck with the exam!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Bee3011
Good luck with the exam!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same to you :biggrin:
everybody just talk on this thread its much better: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2156199
instead of having 2 running threads
Reply 15
Original post by khalidpatel
everybody just talk on this thread its much better: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2156199
instead of having 2 running threads

Yes good idea. I'm sort of running in between both lol
Reply 16
Original post by priya8D
I'm finding it hard to remember the researcher's name which is annoying :frown:
I'm finding the content really interesting but I really have to work on my exam technique and structure for the 12 mark questions.
Just under a month left guys! :eek:

My teacher says you don't need to remember names only if you want to use it as a evaluation point for a theory :smile:

.... You can if you won't tho
Reply 17
Original post by HeyMickey6
My teacher says you don't need to remember names only if you want to use it as a evaluation point for a theory :smile:

.... You can if you won't tho

Yeah I think I'm okay with it now thanks. Hardcore revision has paid off :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending